What are you eating now?

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Trance @ May 21 2005, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 21 2005, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 21 2005, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 21 2005, 06:23 PM)
waiting for my order of Fettucini Alfredo with chicken, along with side salad. Oh, and a coke too. trink38.gif

Man, I love alfredo!!! drool1.gif

oh yeah! It's take out from some place down the street. It's very good there.

What place?? Do tell.... remember I live in Cary too! laugh.gif

Trance,

It's on the corner of N. Harrison and NE Maynard within that shopping center, can't remember the name though.

Oh, it's called "Italian Pie". smile.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 21 2005, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ May 21 2005, 07:18 PM)
Thanks!!! I've eaten there... not had the fetuccini tho!!! Will try it!!!  smile.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Baby remember the chicken alfredo I had at Copelands? YUMMY!!!! drool1.gif

Yes!!! I was just telling somebody about that, because I had a craving for some chicken alfredo laugh.gif That was good stuff drool1.gif

Ice Cold Fresh Sliced Strawberries & Fresh Sliced Kiwi,Red Grapes

drool1.gif heart.gif

Ohman. Is Alaska too far to fly up for dinner? I was seriously thinking of making that for dinner. Sans Garlic bread... Or, garlic butter salmon with vegetable pasta with alfredo sauce and a nice green salad.... What do you all think?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 24 2005, 10:07 PM)
Ohman. Is Alaska too far to fly up for dinner? I was seriously thinking of making that for dinner. Sans Garlic bread... Or, garlic butter salmon with vegetable pasta with alfredo sauce and a nice green salad.... What do you all think?

Save me some!! drool1.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ May 24 2005, 10:08 PM)
Ohman.  Is Alaska too far to fly up for dinner?  I was seriously thinking of making that for dinner.  Sans Garlic bread...  Or, garlic butter salmon with vegetable pasta with alfredo sauce and a nice green salad....  What do you all think?

K, how long do I save it for tho? It may not be worth eating if I save it too long.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 24 2005, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ May 24 2005, 10:08 PM)
Ohman.  Is Alaska too far to fly up for dinner?  I was seriously thinking of making that for dinner.  Sans Garlic bread...  Or, garlic butter salmon with vegetable pasta with alfredo sauce and a nice green salad....  What do you all think?

K, how long do I save it for tho? It may not be worth eating if I save it too long.... laugh.gif

Hmmm.... good point.... we need teleportation you know... so we can teleport food... and other things wink.gif wub.gif

It's not that far, but you have to bring"DAYLIN & RODGER with you !!!! yes.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 24 2005, 10:22 PM)

It's not that far, but you have to bring"DAYLIN & RODGER with you !!!! yes.gif rofl3.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://smileys.ws/sm/msn/00000044.gif MMMkay, I dont know who Rodger is tho...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 24 2005, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ May 24 2005, 10:22 PM)

http://smileys.ws/sm/msn/00000044.gif MMMkay, I dont know who Rodger is tho...

MATTY DOES wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

A mcDonald's Filet-O-Fish. I haven't had one of these in over ten years as I basically don't even trust myself to eat there anymore. However, I'm happy to report that it seems ok and I was delighted to see they are still steaming the buns for this sandwich!

biggrin.gif Hurray for steamed buns!

Archived