1st timer needs a London ticket!!

Greetings all!

I've never seen Rush live before...there I said it

I've recently re-discovered their music having loved it as a teenager...then I spent my 20s rejecting stadium rock (Ah youth!) Now I'm in my 30s and fallen back in love with them.

So there I was a couple of weeks ago, browsing the net and to my amazement discovered they are playing in London! Naturally, I checked for tickets but only the awful seats are left. I've experienced the o2 before and hate it, I was sat at the back, the sound is terrible there and you feel removed from the excitement of the experience, having to rely on video screens to make sense of it.

Also 25th May is my final law exam for the year, so my summer break starts that night...what could be better than seeing Rush to celebrate!?

So, kind strangers, if anyone has a half decent spare ticket for London on 25th, do spare me a thought. Many thanks.

Louis

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 3 2011, 06:31 PM)
You don't need a ticket, you want one.

Nothing wrong with the use of the word need in that context, Sir Grammar Police. If you're going to be a snot, at least be correct.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 3 2011, 05:31 PM)

I'm thinking that if he's finishing a year of law school, then yes, need is the correct word to use..

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 3 2011, 11:48 PM)

Nothing wrong with the use of the word need in that context, Sir Grammar Police. If you're going to be a snot, at least be correct.

No. Nobody needs a Rush ticket. Only Ray Danniel$ needs Rush tickets to be sold.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 4 2011, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 3 2011, 11:48 PM)

No. Nobody needs a Rush ticket. Only Ray Danniel$ needs Rush tickets to be sold.

Yeah, this is good use of internet space. Good for you! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ May 4 2011, 08:03 AM)
Totally off topic but Pags, I LOVE your sig. YF is one of my favourite films!

Thanks!! smile.gif

Hi,.. I have a free ticket right at the front of the O2 Arena May 25th ( center block 7 rows back ) new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

.. A friend of mine cancelled on me today wacko.gif ..Idealy I'm looking for a lift share from the guildford/ Woking area but failing that I might be able to let you have it.. smile.gif

Anyone in this area please message me.. I don't mind paying the petrol if your going that way..