Physics! Where for art thou?

sullysue

AGP started a thread about some of the TRF folks we haven't seen lately. For example, Invisi and I have really missed the mind-bending conversations with Physics23. So, we thought if we all email him and offer him some kind words, maybe he'll pop in. Do the same for any MIA TRF peeps you miss. BRING 'EM HOME!!!!

Ok, just this very moment, I got done talking with Physics. He is well, just very stressed with school. He will be on about Saturday, he misses you all, and he is sorry he can't reply to the PM's and the emails, but he wil be back. School is keeping him hoppin, for sure!!! biggrin.gif heart.gif rose.gif

Yeah, I miss you too, physics. You are my main foil for the NBA playoffs. Come on man, time to talk trash to me!

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 7 2005, 03:20 AM)
Where ya been mate....people who miss you are  schla03.gif  at the moment smile.gif

I've been here and

I've been there and

I've been in between.

Actually, my absence was due to the conflation of a number of factors, not all of which are directly related to the betidings of this forum.

If it interests anyone:

1. Someone made allusions to pomposity and pretensiousness in my writing in another thread and, as I'm quite sensitive to allegations of that nature, I felt it incumbent upon myself to examine the extent of their truth. With the result being that, though my prosecutor could have chosen a less sardonic tone, I agree with the gist of his remarks. (I, however, attribute my former situation to an Edgar Allan Poe overdose, and hope that after having followed up on My_Shrimp_Cot's recommended reading together with some Hunter S. Thompson I'll soon be cured of my condition.)

2. [i prefer not to go into #2. Life goes on.]

3. Academic pressures.

4. An annoying wart-like growth on my tongue, which made the consumption of tomatoes and certain citrus fruits a most unpleasant experience.

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 7 2005, 03:50 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 7 2005, 03:20 AM)
Where ya been mate....people who miss you are  schla03.gif  at the moment smile.gif

I've been here and

I've been there and

I've been in between.

Actually, my absence was due to the conflation of a number of factors, not all of which are directly related to the betidings of this forum.

If it interests anyone:

1. Someone made allusions to pomposity and pretensiousness in my writing in another thread and, as I'm quite sensitive to allegations of that nature, I felt it incumbent upon myself to examine the extent of their truth. With the result being that, though my prosecutor could have chosen a less sardonic tone, I agree with the gist of his remarks. (I, however, attribute my former situation to an Edgar Allan Poe overdose, and hope that after having followed up on My_Shrimp_Cot's recommended reading together with some Hunter S. Thompson I'll soon be cured of my condition.)

2. [i prefer not to go into #2. Life goes on.]

3. Academic pressures.

4. An annoying wart-like growth on my tongue, which made the consumption of tomatoes and certain citrus fruits a most unpleasant experience.

Yea... OK....number 4 was really gross. Your tounge warts should be kept to yourself... literally! 653.gif

Yep, I'm here. And I can tell you, that D-13 I pulled was very difficult. Alas, it was also necessary and I'm afraid more are in the offing, at least until I'm through with exams and certain I've gotten the teaching job for the summer.

Where are you?

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 7 2005, 10:32 AM)
Yep, I'm here. And I can tell you, that D-13 I pulled was very difficult. Alas, it was also necessary and I'm afraid more are in the offing, at least until I'm through with exams and certain I've gotten the teaching job for the summer.
Where are you?

You are going to be gone again? sad.gif

*sniffle*

Not a whole lot I can do about it. The university's library was closed all of last week and it messed things up quite a bit. But I'll be around... smile.gif

Hope things are going well by you, AGP.

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 8 2005, 01:06 AM)
Not a whole lot I can do about it. The university's library was closed all of last week and it messed things up quite a bit. But I'll be around... smile.gif

Yes, they will be fine, as long as my sweet friend keeps popping in from time to time. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 8 2005, 01:00 PM)

Yes, they will be fine, as long as my sweet friend keeps popping in from time to time. biggrin.gif

I hope you're having a very happy Mother's Day with all your family. smile.gif

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 8 2005, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 8 2005, 01:00 PM)

I hope you're having a very happy Mother's Day with all your family. smile.gif

Thank you sweetie. I am having a very fantastic Mothers day. I feel a turkey coma comming on tho. smile.gif I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. biggrin.gif wub.gif

Archived