Greensboro review

traeplien

Had to post again... Great show. All the comments about the sound is spot on. Very, very loud and a little muddy in the first set but it was worked out in the second set. Neil definately has added a bit of weight but he is a new dad and was probably sticking very close to home rather than heading off on a biking quest or his usual cross country skiing etc...He still killed the drums so I have no problem with a little middle aged spread! Alex was not of this earth...he really seemed to be getting into his playing and enjoying himself. The new Axcess guitars sound great! He absolutely killed his solos. Epic! Geddy did struggle a little with the higher register stuff but I give him big props for trying to hit the highs. He did seem to have in ear monitor issues as he kept putting his hands on them and looking out to the sound guys. That might have contributed to some of his issues. He was tearing up the bass though. I am so thankful that even at nearly 60 years of age the guys are out there giving it 100%. That alone is worth the price of admission.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif