Rank your meal of the day

Good,bad,andrush

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Mar 17 2011, 07:53 PM)
Five Guys Burgers And Fries

10/10! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1022.gif

Decided to celebrate 3/17 and kick off Spring Break at this new location near me. Never heard of this place. Damn, these burger2.gif and fries are mindblowing! Where have you been all my f***ing life? This dude abides big time. cool.gif

they make great fries and i like the freeo peanuts they have while you wait for your order. biggrin.gif

"Chinese" take-out. Okay, it was American-Chinese. American food inspired by Chinese... stuff.

You know what I mean.

Anyways, I had Imperial Chicken (a sweet-spicy sauce, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms, rice, chicken, and a couple other things). It was all right for take-out, so 8/10.

I was a little disappointed since it was voted "Best of Omaha" several years in a row (and that's serious, considering we have the most restaurants per capita in the nation), but maybe I'll try some different dishes next time.

Decided to celebrate 3/17 and kick off Spring Break at this new location near me. Never heard of this place. Damn, these burger2.gif and fries are mindblowing! Where have you been all my f***ing life? This dude abides big time. cool.gif

I wasn't all that impressed with one that opened here last year - the burger patties kinda fell apart and made it tough to eat with all the toppings, and you didn't get many fries for what they cost. There's a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger here that I like a lot better, but admittedly, I've heard it's improved from when it first opened.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Mar 17 2011, 10:41 PM)

Decided to celebrate 3/17 and kick off Spring Break at this new location near me.  Never heard of this place.  Damn, these burger2.gif and fries are mindblowing!  Where have you been all my f***ing life?  This dude abides big time. cool.gif

I wasn't all that impressed with one that opened here last year - the burger patties kinda fell apart and made it tough to eat with all the toppings, and you didn't get many fries for what they cost. There's a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger here that I like a lot better, but admittedly, I've heard it's improved from when it first opened.

The Five Guys near me fills the cup with fries, then adds another scoop into the bag. I went to another one and they didn't do that, and the food wasn't as good. I guess its just the location.

Forgot to post here yesterday.

Egg noodles with zucchini, broccoli, peanuts, tofu, pineapple, onion, beef, chicken, and sausage.

Seasoned in fajita seasoning, curry, garlic, lemon pepper, and basil.

Cooked in butter.

Used a special Mongolian dragon and Hoison sauce. Served with fried rice.

10/10

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Mar 17 2011, 09:47 PM)
The Five Guys near me fills the cup with fries, then adds another scoop into the bag. I went to another one and they didn't do that, and the food wasn't as good. I guess its just the location.

You're right. We went to a different location yesterday where they did that with the fries - a small order was more than we could eat between the two of us. Burgers were better, too.