New Orleans Saints Official Thread 2011-12

treeduck

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the throwbacks...the Rams are playing like they did for Chuck Knox and the Saints are playing like they did for Dick Nolan.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 30 2011, 12:38 PM)
It's the throwbacks...the Rams are playing like they did for Chuck Knox and the Saints are playing like they did for Dick Nolan.

Actually I like those throwback Rams uniforms and it reminds me of when we were in the old NFC West...the bad old good old days...

trink36.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 30 2011, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 30 2011, 01:27 PM)
WHAT THE HELL????

Interception?  wacko.gif

Everything we try at the moment is going wrong and now we've gone penalty crazy...

angry.gif

Saints are probably pissed right now, and it's showing in penalties. Gallete needs to chill!

touchdown, Rams. Holy cow.

QUOTE (Saint NIck @ Oct 30 2011, 01:34 PM)
I'm so ------- ------ and irritated right now; this is absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah, on paper we should win this easily...BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. THE RAMS ARE MAKING THE PLAYS RIGHT NOW...17 -0.
Son of a...

I've been bitching for the whole of the half, but you have to hand it to the Rams they're playing great and there's nothing happening for THE SAINTS at all.

It just goes to show how hard it is for 53 grown men to bring the same intensity and commitment and physical effort every single week.

Winning a game in the NFL is NOT easy.....even for the best teams. Too often, the players are their own worst enemies. You let up for one minute here and there, and the next thing you know, you're letting up for three hours on Sunday ....and you're getting your butt kicked.

doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 30 2011, 01:44 PM)
It just goes to show how hard it is for 53 grown men to bring the same intensity and commitment and physical effort every single week.

Winning a game in the NFL is NOT easy.....even for the best teams. Too often, the players are their own worst enemies. You let up for one minute here and there, and the next thing you know, you're letting up for three hours on Sunday ....and you're getting your butt kicked.

doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

Aye...

I think things have gone wrong for us too, blocked punt, a pick just at the wrong time, nothing really working...it's not been our day at all.