Anybody interesting in reading my story?

Good,bad,andrush

It is an epic saga spanning 7 novels. I am not done with it yet, but I'm looking for feedback. I have finished the first novel, so if anybody wants to read it, I'll go ahead and send you the first chapter and if you like it you can read more.

Just pm me. By the way, there are plenty if little Rush references/allusions.

The story is about man who, by circumstance, ends up working with an underground society that he used to work for when he was younger. He has a mysterious past, and as the story events begin to unfold, he realizes how strange everything is becoming. He coincidentally ends up with two acquaintances from his past, and they later encounter problems with the society and the rest of the world. As the story progresses, it becomes more and more complex, especially as the main character's past becomes known. On top of that, there are many conspiracies occurring, and it is up to the main character and his party to find out what is happening to the already messed-up world.

It's set in a cyberpunk/steampunk setting in the not-too-distant future. I must warn that it is very explicit. But I am enjoying writing it, and if any of you TRFers are interested, pm me about it smile.gif

QUOTE (Boots @ Mar 16 2011, 07:38 PM)
Is it free? I'm kinda broke right now.

(I'll just answer, haha.)

Yeah, it's free. With me, he just sent me a Word Document via e-mail. (:

QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Jul 28 2011, 02:19 AM)
fhshsdhfh Cyberpunk? Must read!

It's more surreal now that I think about it laugh.gif but it starts with something normal and familiar for the first few chapters...I'll email it when I can, I am using an iPad so it's hard, but when I get access to a computer I will. Just pm me your e-mail. biggrin.gif be warned, sex, violence, and drugs and sex galore!