So what computer game are you currently playing?

Jack Aubrey

For me right now, it's 'Thief 3' for the umpteenth time. Next I'll be picking up the 'Doom 3' expansion pack. After that, I intend to get 'Area 51'.

I was trying "Half-Life" during January, but got a bit bored with it. I like first person perspective shoot-em-ups, but I find them too difficult if they are not auto-aim.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2005, 11:26 AM)
For me right now, it's 'Thief 3' for the umpteenth time. Next I'll be picking up the 'Doom 3' expansion pack. After that, I intend to get 'Area 51'.

Area 51 sounds interesting...have you played it yet Jack or you trying it for first time? I'm pretty new to PC computer games but playing the CSI game right now...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 27 2005, 07:40 PM)

Area 51 sounds interesting...have you played it yet Jack or you trying it for first time? I'm pretty new to PC computer games but playing the CSI game right now...

No, not yet. I don't think it's been released yet. I saw a commercial for it on G4, but I didn't catch the release date.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2005, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 27 2005, 07:40 PM)

No, not yet. I don't think it's been released yet. I saw a commercial for it on G4, but I didn't catch the release date.

cool..I'll keep an eye out for it..let me know how it is trink39.gif

Archived