Anthem 362, Beneath, Between, and Behind 244, Fly By Night 212

Lakeside Park 90, The Necromancer 170, Fountain of Lamneth 474

Like This

Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone. --- old trf

MultiQuote

Anthem 364, Beneath, Between, and Behind 244, Fly By Night 212

Lakeside Park 90, The Necromancer 170, Fountain of Lamneth 472

I don't get this thread

we started out with each song at 10 health. each turn you take (one turn per 12 hours and you cannot post consecutively, i believe) you take 2 health away from one song, and add 2 to another.. generally you hurt (-2) the songs you dislike and heal (+2) those you do. for some reason we recently decided to stop stating what we're hurting/healing (probably because we hurt/heal the same songs each time at this point) and instead just update the scores.

• Like 1

I don't get this thread

we started out with each song at 10 health. each turn you take (one turn per 12 hours and you cannot post consecutively, i believe) you take 2 health away from one song, and add 2 to another.. generally you hurt (-2) the songs you dislike and heal (+2) those you do. for some reason we recently decided to stop stating what we're hurting/healing (probably because we hurt/heal the same songs each time at this point) and instead just update the scores.

This, except there's no rule about consecutive posts.

I don't get this thread

unspoken rule :unsure:

I don't get this thread

One that's been "broken" many times

I don't get this thread

I follow it :D

I don't get this thread

I follow it :D

Clearly not everywhere...

Anthem 372, Beneath, Between, and Behind 244, Fly By Night 210

Lakeside Park 86, The Necromancer 166, Fountain of Lamneth 476