Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/videos/clockwork-angels-tour/cat-de-31-s.jpg

That loud sound you heard was of me hitting the floor.

I am right there with you.

Thud...

*sigh* is it really possible to be in love with a person you've never met? :moose: :moose: :heart: :moose: :moose:

If it's not my heart has some explaining to do :wub:

That smile right there would make any girl fall in love immediately me thinks. I just fell in love all over again, that's his genuine smile. He is an intensely beautiful man.

Ahhhh... that smile is why he's been my poster boy for 35 years. :wub: :heart: The other bits of him helped, too! :mwah:

• Like 3

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/videos/clockwork-angels-tour/cat-de-31-s.jpg

That loud sound you heard was of me hitting the floor.

I am right there with you.

Thud...

*sigh* is it really possible to be in love with a person you've never met? :moose: :moose: :heart: :moose: :moose:

If it's not my heart has some explaining to do :wub:

That smile right there would make any girl fall in love immediately me thinks. I just fell in love all over again, that's his genuine smile. He is an intensely beautiful man.

Ahhhh... that smile is why he's been my poster boy for 35 years. :wub: :heart: The other bits of him helped, too! :mwah:

Mmmmmm I love all of his... bits. :blush:

• Like 3

We should get a shirt made up for the next tour. Front part says "Geddy girls love him..." And the back will say "and his bits".

OMG

Best. Shirt. Idea. EVER.

• Like 4

Yay! A new Geddy picture (from the Anchorman 2 premiere)! And, of course, he's looking dapper as ever.

tumblr_mxwzitGPPk1szijhzo1_500.jpg

SHUT UP!!!

I need a doctor, quick!

Oh my Ged is my sexy baby wearing a scarf with sugar skulls!?

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

I love that he's finally getting to live out his fantasy of having a glorious Peart-stache

I love that he's helping me fulfill my fantasies by wearing the clear glasses that don't obstruct his glorious eyes. :sigh:

• Like 2

I love that he's finally getting to live out his fantasy of having a glorious Peart-stache

I love that he's helping me fulfill my fantasies by wearing the clear glasses that don't obstruct his glorious eyes. :sigh:

I certainly do appreciate the unobstructed view.

I just can't believe that he just keeps getting hotter every time I see him. Age had been VERY good to him!

• Like 4

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/156737798-geddy-lee-of-rush-performs-in-concert-at-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYKNpSp0nqhEq7hbBQQEcAXV3wW9RwMDneo%2FLIyXYBNL7DwDKSduWv33J%2Ft%2FpBuh0g%3D%3D

Just felt like posting this, it's kind of cute.

Edited by gangsterfurious

I think he tends to wear the tinted glasses when he is on tour due to the stage lights. I like the clear ones much better too.

• Like 1

Yay! A new Geddy picture (from the Anchorman 2 premiere)! And, of course, he's looking dapper as ever.

tumblr_mxwzitGPPk1szijhzo1_500.jpg

He certainly knows how to accessorise! :D

Gangster, I can't see your last picture. Could you please re-post?

• Like 2

Another good idea for a T-shirt would be on the front it could say "I love Geddy Lee" but then on the back "I would love to pluck his strings."

Or you could just condense it and say "I would love to pluck Geddy Lees strings."

:LOL:

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

You'd think he would at least send each of us a holiday card with an appropriate gift ( ;) ) for keeping his ego stroked all the year long.

That's gratitude for you! :LOL:

I keep trying to picture an "appropriate" appropriate gift but all I can picture is Geddy naked under my tree with a red bow tied around his mid-section. :|

• Like 4

You'd think he would at least send each of us a holiday card with an appropriate gift ( ;) ) for keeping his ego stroked all the year long.

I keep trying to picture an "appropriate" appropriate gift but all I can picture is Geddy naked under my tree with a red bow tied around his mid-section. :|

I've been good all year and am anxiously awaiting a naked Alex under my tree with mistletoe instead of a red bow around his mid-section.

I shan't be good for long.

:fury:

• Like 4

I've been good all year and am anxiously awaiting a naked Alex under my tree with mistletoe instead of a red bow around his mid-section.

I don't need mistletoe to guide me. :D-13:

• Like 3

Oh dangit! THAT'S what I forgot to put on my Christmas list. Hopefully Santa still brings it.

• Like 1

:scared:

:blush:

:heart:

:wub:

• Like 2