Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Jan 14 2011, 08:31 AM)
z7shysterical.gif Any excuse to post that one, sis! tongue.gif

Yeah...I'm hopeless, I know. biggrin.gif

Not enough that it's in my signature...oh, and it's my desktop on my computer, and the wallpaper on my cell phone AND my Ipod Touch... tongue.gif

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 14 2011, 08:34 AM)

Not enough that it's in my signature...oh, and it's my desktop on my computer, and the wallpaper on my cell phone AND my Ipod Touch... tongue.gif

Besides, if you had one with Lerxst, we would never see any other picture of you! You know this is true... yes.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Jan 14 2011, 08:52 AM)
Ha .. there would be no pic because I'd have him dragged off to the nearest room with a lockable door! laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif Touche', my sis...

Not to mention Facebook! tongue.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 14 2011, 09:00 AM)

Not to mention Facebook! tongue.gif

Yeah...forgot that one. Hell, you're lucky that wasn't my Christmas card picture! tongue.gif Husband might have had something to say about that... unsure.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 10 2011, 02:52 PM)
On RIAB there's a new interview with Alex Lifeson and there's one little blurb that I thought you Geddy Gals would find interesting. I had no idea about this.

New Lifeson Interview

"Geddy has a flat in London that he bought earlier this year so he intends to spend a lot more time there."

In related news...

The FAA reports an unusual increase of air travel from the US to England by women traveling alone. All seem to suffer from a type of salivary gland disorder as evidenced by the trails of drool that they leave behind.
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if this one has been posted before or not, but I love his smile in this one! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif (And Alex looks pretty cute, too!)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/gedandalex.jpg

QUOTE (Force Ten @ Jan 11 2011, 02:29 PM)
I'll have to keep a look-out for him next time I go into London. wink.gif

48 points for me too! I have been neglecting Geddy and this thread recently though, silly school... angry.gif sad.gif

I know what you mean, Force Ten. School has taken up most of my mind now, as I am a devoted student. (And a nerd. laugh.gif) But Rush does make its way into my school life. My teachers know that I'm a passionate Rushian. I tell them about it all the time. biggrin.gif

Right now I'm in a computer-related class. I check my e-mail and visit this site shortly before we begin our lesson. It takes a lot to pull myself away from here. I get so easily distracted in this forum, especially in this thread. drool1.gif

I'm just like, "Awwwww, man. Do I have to go? I was enjoying some Geddy goodness." sad.gif

But I do the exact same thing when I get home, so it all works out. wink.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 14 2011, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Jan 13 2011, 09:30 PM)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs061.snc6/167192_1786536431033_1468216679_31974227_5433111_n.jpg

drool1.gif

This is not helping me with my crush on Al.

Yeah, I audibly gasped when I first saw that one. drool1.gif drool1.gif

And, seriously, it sounds like you are COMPLAINING about having Geddy dreams! Man, I have had some good ones. I've also had some pretty strange ones. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 14 2011, 12:07 PM)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3375/snakesandarrows22s.jpg

An oldie, but a good one.

His smile is just...man! I could stare at that guy all day. And, have! wub.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 14 2011, 04:28 PM)
Oh, trust me...they notice. I was in the second row in front of Geddy's keyboards at one show last summer, and I got a lot of direct eye contact, and even a smile and a laugh from him a couple times. They start to recognize the fans that show up at more than one show a tour. I think that, by the time my forth show rolled around last tour, Geddy probably was like "I've seen her somewhere before..."

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs318.snc4/41263_1586111060524_1468216679_31540718_7112729_n.jpg

Oh blast! How did THAT get in there?! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Oh, no, this isn't helping anybody....

tongue.gif

You know, I'm kidding. cool.gif

But, seriously, it's awesome that you got to get a picture with our lovely Geddy. The way you had said he pulled you close made me slightly jealous.

I must apologize for my inconsiderate, self-indulgent behavior as of late. My recent, multiple postings of my picture with Geddy Lee has been nothing but an excursion into the realm of extreme selfishness. I am so ashamed. unsure.gif

Yeah....right! tongue.gif tongue.gif