Presale Nashville help

rushthroughtime

damn sorry..i didnt see you needed help. ticketmaster for vip package.. music today doesnt require a password. i got two pair of tickets and only need one pair...PM me if you dont have luck

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Dec 7 2010, 01:02 PM)
I just realized that there is no mention of whether or not parking is included. Does anyone know what the parking situation is at this venue?

You have parking lots very close to the place. The actual venue has a parking deck but I don't know the cost on that. But plenty of places within a couple of blocks, don't pay more than 10 bucks. You may even get $5.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Dec 7 2010, 01:02 PM)
I just realized that there is no mention of whether or not parking is included.  Does anyone know what the parking situation is at this venue?

You have parking lots very close to the place. The actual venue has a parking deck but I don't know the cost on that. But plenty of places within a couple of blocks, don't pay more than 10 bucks. You may even get $5.

This is downtown Nashville on a Sunday. Shouldn't be a problem. Like the post above there are many places to park within walking distance. I go to shows at the Ryman, Wildhorse and the arena pretty regularly and never have a problem finding a garage or lot.

The cheapest place to park in Nashville is at the Nashville Public Library parking garage. On the weekends it costs $4 for the whole day. It is located just a couple of blocks from the show. A google search will yield easy directions.

See you all at Rush's big time return to Nashville. Whoever tore down Starwood Amphitheater and did absolutely nothing with the land should be whipped.

Edited by drbirdsong

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Dec 13 2010, 09:08 AM)
The cheapest place to park in Nashville is at the Nashville Public Library parking garage. On the weekends it costs $4 for the whole day. It is located just a couple of blocks from the show. A google search will yield easy directions.

See you all at Rush's big time return to Nashville. Whoever tore down Starwood Amphitheater and did absolutely nothing with the land should be whipped.

Didn't know the library had parking for after hours. I may have to look into that.

Another advantage to taking the shuttle from LP Field is there is practically no traffic leaving there once you get to your car. First time I did that was for Paul McCartney, and it was nice not having a line of traffic while you're trying to leave downtown.

Don't even get me started on Starwood's closing. Neil Peart posted a bulletin on his MySpace page that they were going to open the S&A tour at Starwood again, then two weeks later it got closed down.

QUOTE (Albone2112 @ Dec 13 2010, 02:32 PM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Dec 13 2010, 09:08 AM)
The cheapest place to park in Nashville is at the Nashville Public Library parking garage.  On the weekends it costs $4 for the whole day.  It is located just a couple of blocks from the show.  A google search will yield easy directions. 

See you all at Rush's big time return to Nashville.  Whoever tore down Starwood Amphitheater and did absolutely nothing with the land should be whipped.

Didn't know the library had parking for after hours. I may have to look into that.

Another advantage to taking the shuttle from LP Field is there is practically no traffic leaving there once you get to your car. First time I did that was for Paul McCartney, and it was nice not having a line of traffic while you're trying to leave downtown.

Don't even get me started on Starwood's closing. Neil Peart posted a bulletin on his MySpace page that they were going to open the S&A tour at Starwood again, then two weeks later it got closed down.

Here's how you do it. Hit the library early, walk down to Broadway and enter Paradise Park if you are low on funds and like to drink cheap or Broadway Brewhouse if you are willing to spend a little more for the good stuff (great food too). After the show repeat or better yet stroll down to 2nd avenue and turn left. Find Mulligans Pub and... oh crap I just remembered that it is on a Sunday night. Actually that is good news because downtown Nashville is somewhat calmer and less crowded on a Sunday.

At any rate I would never plan on eating or drinking inside Bridgestone Arena. I was there yesterday to See Trans Siberian Orchestra and a 24 ounce beer was nine dollars and the food looks like it will kill you if you stand too close to it for too long.

No, abc, it is not the old Antioch venue, they tore that place down. Rush had played Nashville for every tour since the late 1970's and then they quit coming here and so did a lot of other bands. I'm pretty pumped that they are returning. trink39.gif

I was in Mulligan's one St. Patrick's Day and it was a damn zoo. One of the best times I've ever had.

Broadway Brewhouse sounds like a place worth checking out seeing as I'm somewhat of a beer snob.

Jack's BBQ is some of the best BBQ I've ever put in my mouth.

Bad news... Mulligan's is no more. I'll never understand how a bar or restaurant can be so crowed all the time and then close suddenly. Broadway Brewhouse now stands as the best place on lower Broadway in Nashville. IMHO.

Just an aside - I nominate myself as the biggest thread killer. I post 'em and they die. confused13.gif

We noticed some folks were discussing a place to meet before the show in this post. The arrangements have been completed for the 3rd annual 2.gif Nashville Pre Show Par-ta for 2011. The fan gathering will be held at McFadden's (2.5 blocks from Bridgestone arena). Go to our website for information and to sign up: http://home.comcast.net/~rushnashvilleparty/2011/

For the establishment to provide proper service it is required you contact us, with the names of all persons in your group, via the e-mail address provided on the site! Passes will be handed out upon arrival. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Thank you, good night!