I guess I am going to Cleveland ...

01GT Eibach

QUOTE (01GT Eibach @ Nov 30 2010, 10:42 AM)
With no repeat stops for Pittsburgh slotted, it appears that Rush is going to Cleveland. That is just two hours away, and the show is in April so snow should not be a factor. I think I am due for my first road trip to Cleveland. Their "Q Arena" looks very nice.

the Q is a decent place to see a show, but you need a good seat if you want good sound.

i went to pitts. in sept to see the boys, traveled from cleveland. it's not a bad drive at all.

i am glad i only have to drive 25 minutes this time!

finally bringing moving pictures to the rock and roll capital!!!

the show is in April so snow should not be a factor.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be so sure of that! Two years ago they had to cancel Indians home opener in April at Prog Field next door to the "Q" because they had seven inches of snow on the ground. h&k is right need to get decent seats, seen Rush Vapor Trails tour at the Q on floor middle section back row new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

(liked Richfield Coliseum better, sound quality and seating.)

BUT happy there returning to downtown Cleveland, excited I'll be there!!!! smile.gif 1022.gif

Edited by softfilter

With no repeat stops for Pittsburgh slotted, it appears that Rush is going to Cleveland. That is just two hours away, and the show is in April so snow should not be a factor. I think I am due for my first road trip to Cleveland. Their "Q Arena" looks very nice.

If you're in Pittsburgh, just go to Hershey. It's an easy drive down the turnpike and the Giant Center is pretty nice too. I'd rather drive to Hershey than Cleveland.

QUOTE (MCM @ Nov 30 2010, 08:42 PM)
If you're in Pittsburgh, just go to Hershey. It's an easy drive down the turnpike ... I'd rather drive to Hershey than Cleveland.

Isn't it twice as far to Hershey than Cleveland? I'd much rather drive only two hours to get there than four. (?)

QUOTE (01GT Eibach @ Dec 1 2010, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (MCM @ Nov 30 2010, 08:42 PM)
If you're in Pittsburgh, just go to Hershey.  It's an easy drive down the turnpike ... I'd rather drive to Hershey than Cleveland.

Isn't it twice as far to Hershey than Cleveland? I'd much rather drive only two hours to get there than four. (?)

It is a longer drive I think, I just think it's an easier drive, but I'm on the east side of the city. If you're west or south of the city, I'm halfway there by the time you would even get to the turnpike.

QUOTE (MCM @ Dec 1 2010, 06:43 PM)
... but I'm on the east side of the city.  If you're west or south of the city, I'm halfway there by the time you would even get to the turnpike.

I am very west ... in Moon Township by Robinson. Thanks, bud. You have been a help.

Just got my tix for this show this morning. I can't wait!! I'm driving over from St. Louis!!

I saw two shows on the first leg, probably catch two shows on this leg. I'm planning on an Austin trip as well!!

QUOTE (tjtull @ Dec 7 2010, 10:45 AM)
Just got my tix for this show this morning. I can't wait!! I'm driving over from St. Louis!!

I saw two shows on the first leg, probably catch two shows on this leg. I'm planning on an Austin trip as well!!

ah..I'm about 40 mins. closer than you...

still not sure if I'll fly or drive.

It's a typical 'coliseum' or arena type venue. I went to Pitt last September as well. Liked the new venue, but didn't like the stair lights shining down from the rafters. Thought they were a bit too bright.

We will have to have a pre-show meetup! I'm suggesting Harry Buffalo's. They have a second floor we could invade!

Go Steelers!

2.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Nov 30 2010, 12:21 PM)
With no repeat stops for Pittsburgh slotted, it appears that Rush is going to Cleveland.  That is just two hours away, and the show is in April so snow should not be a factor.  I think I am due for my first road trip to Cleveland.  Their "Q Arena" looks very nice.

the Q is a decent place to see a show, but you need a good seat if you want good sound.

i went to pitts. in sept to see the boys, traveled from cleveland. it's not a bad drive at all.

i am glad i only have to drive 25 minutes this time!

finally bringing moving pictures to the rock and roll capital!!!

Is the Agora still around?