Jean Simmons

forpadydeplasterer

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 2 2010, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 26 2010, 06:49 AM)
QUOTE (forpadydeplasterer @ Nov 25 2010, 09:20 PM)
The prick on the topic, is propably a 50 something lowlife that hates rush and frequents counterparts & TNMS. Wanker. I hope I see him in dublin.

I'll be there, want to make something of it? You might find my stilettoes up your jacksy if you do - you will be able to recognise me with my Licence plate bearing the word "RUSHBITCH". Meanwhile I shall raise a pint of Black and Tan to you smile.gif

FWIW I don't hate Rush - I just heartily dislike Rush post Signals - and yes I do frequent TNMS and Counterparts as they - well maybe not Counterparts - are far more tolerant of people who dare critcise Rush.

i like stilettoes smile.gif

You also like Burlesque. Just sayin'!!! ph34r.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (garbo @ Dec 3 2010, 12:48 AM)
The prick on the topic, is propably a 50 something lowlife that hates rush and frequents counterparts & TNMS. Wanker. I hope I see him in dublin.

I'll be there, want to make something of it? You might find my stilettoes up your jacksy if you do - you will be able to recognise me with my Licence plate bearing the word "RUSHBITCH". Meanwhile I shall raise a pint of Black and Tan to you smile.gif

FWIW I don't hate Rush - I just heartily dislike Rush post Signals - and yes I do frequent TNMS and Counterparts as they - well maybe not Counterparts - are far more tolerant of people who dare critcise Rush.

ouch z7shysterical.gif

damn Garbo i walked into that one

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 2 2010, 11:52 PM)
QUOTE (garbo @ Dec 3 2010, 12:48 AM)

ouch z7shysterical.gif

damn Garbo i walked into that one

Everyone walks into my jokes. It's like an epidemic.

I swear... I just want to grab Jean Simmons and SNUGGLE HIM/HER UNTIL HE/SHE SUFFOCATES WITH THE LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!! Or not. I do that to the cats all the time and they hate it.

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 3 2010, 12:42 AM)

whipgirl.gif whipgirl.gif biggrin.gif