Very Expensive

StuartBruce

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 24 2010, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (irish_matt @ Nov 24 2010, 10:38 AM)
yes... the tickets are expensive.  Yes, they are more expensive than before...  yes.. my bottle of Bushmills at the store just went up in price...  do I still want the bottle.. yes... I pay more because I want it.  Do I care if Maiden is cheaper... No...  there are plenty of other acts charging more for their tickets than Rush... do I care.. No.

Well spoken. Sounds like you will pay the price and you will not count the cost.

touche to Ireland. Dont care 'bout Maidens (saw once when they Nicko McBrain was on his first tour), Metallicas (respect Kirk Hammet, he is a thinker too..), Ac/Dc:s (Shoot to Thrill..that's it) and so on. Had a _lot_ of interest of them (heavy metal overall) during 78-88. Haven't been paying any attention/much after that. I started to _think_and be "different"..)

Hope to get few tickets day after tomorrow. To the soundtrack of my inner life

2.gif

QUOTE (Angua @ Nov 24 2010, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Nov 24 2010, 05:10 PM)
if you can afford it, just go and quit whining about it. You only live once. It's only money  tongue.gif

as m father says "they don't make shrouds with pockets"

Wow, excellent line! Let me apologize in advance to your father for stealing it and not crediting him! cool.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Nov 24 2010, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 24 2010, 04:52 AM)
Damn you Ru$h and Ray Danniel$, Damn You to Hell and Back.

For me personally I am down from SIx tickets last tour (plus one for significant other, and one for child) to one, maybe two this time around. Go Figure.

Wow... confused13.gif

If you feel that strongly about it, you shouldn't even buy one ticket. no.gif

Seriously, you shouldn't support Rush if you feel it's such a ripoff.

Look Sunshine, I've followed Rush since the rlease of 2112.

Rush have hiked their ticket prices by 66% since 2004 in the UK. Has the RPI been at that level? Hell No.

Has my income increased by 66% since then? NO. Why should Rush income increase by that? GREED, The main greed being that of Ray Danniel$.

QUOTE (AJ71 @ Nov 24 2010, 08:15 PM)
We all know the answer, they've become greedy bastards. Market forces = my arse

Enjoy this tour as it'll be the last at these prices

Ticket sales were no problem at these prices in the US and Canada. I would be surprised if they are Europe. If they are, perhaps Rush shouldn't tour in Europe.

Will be following rushisaband.com to look at the house numbers.

In terms of greed, that is in the eye of the beholder. Over a hundred thousand people have paid like prices for this tour and left very happy. Clearly, there is a market at this price for Rush. To ask then to discount it for you seems a bit greedy to me.

Hey newbie, there is one Necromancer on this board and he is legend, and you aint him.

Welcome to TRF! Now request a name change immediately. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 25 2010, 08:15 AM)
Hey newbie, there is one Necromancer on this board and he is legend, and you aint him.

yes necr0mancer request a name change immediately... cause the original one might scream and scream and scream,,,,, haha... you couldnt make this pish up

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 25 2010, 09:20 AM)

yes necr0mancer request a name change immediately... cause the original one might scream and scream and scream,,,,, haha... you couldnt make this pish up

Spoken like the noob you are.

Have another Miller high life.

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 25 2010, 08:20 AM)

Thanks Roger. My name was approved by the Admin so dont see a problem - some people are so highly strung.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 25 2010, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 25 2010, 09:20 AM)

Spoken like the noob you are.

Have another Miller high life.

Het Tick... I like your pic,,,, yer face reminds me of a well skelped arse

I've just been to my local and they've doubled the price of Guinness!

Something to do with demand apparently. That and the cost of shipping it from Ireland

I said i'm not paying that much, they said like it or lump it. The working man doesn't deserve a chance to drink his favourite pint anymore

Bastards

QUOTE (AJ71 @ Nov 25 2010, 08:55 AM)
I've just been to my local and they've doubled the price of Guinness!

Something to do with demand apparently. That and the cost of shipping it from Ireland

I said i'm not paying that much, they said like it or lump it. The working man doesn't deserve a chance to drink his favourite pint anymore

Bastards

Aye,,,, imagine putting up the prices just cause of demand... whatever next