Time Machine Tour DVD/Blu-Ray??

shaun3701

I'm sure they'll take this opportunity to record one of the European shows for a DVD/BD... but which one will it be? Rush in Ireland would be cool... but I doubt they'd record the first date. Maybe London O2?

Since i read / heard they are doing Madison Square Garden , they should do it there .

With all the rumors of filming in the US ( Columbus..Pittsburgh ) I'm left wondering if they'll actually record a show from somewhere in North America.

Seems to me that Madison Square Garden would make for a helluva venue to film a DVD....

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 19 2010, 04:17 PM)
Since i read / heard they are doing Madison Square Garden , they should do it there .

It'll be jam packed with clips of you standing in the audience holding your beer and stroking your goatee. And they'll title it..."METALDAD with special guest RUSH"

laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 19 2010, 05:17 PM)

Good thought, but doubtful. It's cheaper to film outside the US. In fact, which was filmed IN the US (besides the "unofficial bootlegs" from S&A)? Memory serving, ESL was in Quebec, GUP was in Toronto, ASoH was in in England, DS would have been in Ontario again, RiR was in Brazil, R30 was in Frankfurt, and S&AL was in Rotterdam. Shit....the more I think about it, the less likely it seems. sad.gif

cleveland is the place to film, cuz they have the best audiences in the world. so the better the audience, the better the performance- the better the bluray will be!!

cleveland isn't the rocknroll capital by mistake...

hell- without cleveland none of us would be here- in TRF i mean...

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Dec 1 2010, 03:17 AM)
cleveland is the place to film, cuz they have the best audiences in the world.  so the better the audience, the better the performance- the better the bluray will be!!

cleveland isn't the rocknroll capital by mistake...
hell- without cleveland none of us would be here- in TRF i mean...

I seem to recall the Boys saying that Birmingham UK (The real Birmingham) wink.gif was the best audience

You re-watch ASOH and listen ..

I agree with MetalDad - MSG

They do like recording live outside of the states though, maybe it's so the sound isn't spoilt by all the "Whoop" and "F**k Yeah" - you can't buy class you know .. ..

ph34r.gif bolt.gif

Edited by StuartBruce

The Forum was a Cathedral for hockey and for Rock. It wasn't just any random arena in the middle of the US or Europe... It adds to the majesty that is the Exit...Stage Left video. Just sayin'.... wink.gif

(The only place that would compare in the US is Madison Square Garden)

Edited by Supersyl

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Nov 28 2010, 12:28 AM)
Good thought, but doubtful. It's cheaper to film outside the US. In fact, which was filmed IN the US (besides the "unofficial bootlegs" from S&A)? Memory serving, ESL was in Quebec, GUP was in Toronto, ASoH was in in England, DS would have been in Ontario again, RiR was in Brazil, R30 was in Frankfurt, and S&AL was in Rotterdam. Shit....the more I think about it, the less likely it seems. sad.gif

I stand corrected.