Rod in Toronto

QUOTE (plethoraxray @ Oct 8 2010, 09:08 AM)
Is there any recomendation from the band about audience recordings with DATs , MDs etc ?
CAn IEM be caught ?
Thanks.

As far as I know, recording devices will not be allowed in. Only cameras, as long as they're not professional ones.

I'm not even sure what IEM is...

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Oct 8 2010, 09:23 AM)
Is there any recomendation from the band about audience recordings with DATs , MDs etc ?
CAn IEM be caught ?
Thanks.

As far as I know, recording devices will not be allowed in. Only cameras, as long as they're not professional ones.

IEM = in ear monitor

RE recording or picking up IEM's - probably not a good idea to attempt it and it's not likely that you'd be able to hear them anyway.

The show is phenomenal. Do yourself a favor and don't miss a minute of it by spending time messing with electronics/recording devices, etc. The visual aspect alone will have you in awe, but the band has been firing on all cylinders throughout the tour - playing better than ever and they're really psyched about Brazil. So, sit back, relax, and let the whole experience blow you away! 1022.gif

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Oct 8 2010, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Oct 8 2010, 09:23 AM)
CAn IEM be caught ?
Thanks.

IEM = in ear monitor

RE recording or picking up IEM's - probably not a good idea to attempt it and it's not likely that you'd be able to hear them anyway.

The show is phenomenal. Do yourself a favor and don't miss a minute of it by spending time messing with electronics/recording devices, etc. The visual aspect alone will have you in awe, but the band has been firing on all cylinders throughout the tour - playing better than ever and they're really psyched about Brazil. So, sit back, relax, and let the whole experience blow you away! 1022.gif

I know...when it comes to Rush, I wouldn't expect anything less than that. But that's the beauty of seeing them twice is such a short time: I can focus on all the details in the first concert, and try to catch what I missed on the second. Anyway, I probably have the setlist memorized by now, so i'll let you know in a few days if there's been any change.