Tampa Seating

DigitalDan

So I thought I was getting 4th row seats but tickets came and shows section 7 instead of section 3. They said that they're not seating anyone in section 1,2,3 or that it's part of the stage? Anyone going to Tampa and know this venue? Will be really bummed if I'm not actually 4th row. Closest I've ever been in my 14 shows was row 21.

I live in Tampa and have been to prolly 20 shows at this venue, those are the closest sections to the stage no way they are closed in fact there are tics on stub hub in those sections?

QUOTE (zac2112 @ Sep 29 2010, 09:52 PM)
I live in Tampa and have been to prolly 20 shows at this venue, those are the closest sections to the stage no way they are closed in fact there are tics on stub hub in those sections?

I didn't see any on the hub but am working on getting some at a different source.....

Section one two and three are no doubt open. Those are the first 13-14 rows.

QUOTE (DigitalDan @ Sep 29 2010, 03:34 PM)
So I thought I was getting 4th row seats but tickets came and shows section 7 instead of section 3. They said that they're not seating anyone in section 1,2,3 or that it's part of the stage? Anyone going to Tampa and know this venue? Will be really bummed if I'm not actually 4th row. Closest I've ever been in my 14 shows was row 21.

Section 7 Geddy side you still have great seats but not close to 4th row...more like 17-18th row.

Ugh, that's what I thought. I think my GF got scammed. She paid around $180 a ticket for section 7. It looks about like the same seats I had in Scranton, PA years ago but I only paid $80 a ticket. Hopefully they'll tour at least once more and I can finally get within top 5 rows. Yeah, still good seats but bummed I've been telling everyone row 4.

There are 4 seats on stub hub section 2 row L at the bargain basement price of $1195 each! Packed house tommorow night!

In Houston, the PIT area normally goes right up to the stage...this time they inserted a barrier for the photogs and security.

RUSH crowds are so nice...the barriers were not for that...so I'd like to see them removed for the next show.

OSage

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Sep 29 2010, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (zac2112 @ Sep 29 2010, 09:52 PM)

I didn't see any on the hub but am working on getting some at a different source.....

the pair I was looking at were third row and went for $800. Too much, alas....

When I bought my tickets day of the sale there were still seats left in sections 1 / 2/ or 3 but they were $300 seats so I got the next best in section 7 and saved $200.