What I hate about Rush concerts

Asian Rush Fan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was a thread about "What I hate about Rush concerts", not "What I hate about concerts"......

....or are standing in line for beer, going for a pee, tall people, over-zealous security, and all the other problems mentioned somehow mysteriously removed at non-Rush events?

Or is it that non-Rush fans are teetotal midgets who work in the security business so know all their mates on duty already, while being hugely endowed in the bladder department?

QUOTE (wrekinboy @ Jan 18 2008, 02:50 PM)
I thought this was a thread about "What I hate about Rush concerts", not "What I hate about concerts"......

....or are standing in line for beer, going for a pee, tall people, over-zealous security, and all the other problems mentioned somehow mysteriously removed at non-Rush events?

Or is it that non-Rush fans are teetotal midgets who work in the security business so know all their mates on duty already, while being hugely endowed in the bladder department?

rofl3.gif

You've been to the NEC then.... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 7 2006, 03:58 AM)
Despite there always being people trying to bother me at a 2.gif show, the sheer joy of seeing the boys play seems to overcome everything. I can't stop smiling, I can't stop singing, I play air drums absent of even the slightest self consciousness. If they don't play the song I've been waiting years to hear, it never even occurs to me. If they played 'mary has a little lamb' I would dance and scream. Even the band themselves are incapable of ruining the experience for me. Some things are beyond the temporal.

goodpost.gif

Could not have said it better.

yeh the beer queue, I got so pissed at some man in front that couldnt even find the right change for the bar woman and the intermission was nearly over, I just got a handful of coins and said "here bloody well take this then" then ordered my double wiskey and beer wink.gif

Archived