Another shirt topic

Sussossus

So I just wanted to share my plan, one that I've had for quite some time now. I own five Rush t-shirts including the one with the premium package. For a year or more I just thought it would be so cool to have a shirt for each of their studio albums, and where them consecutively, in order. I thought it would be funny and/or cool to see if anyone ever actually caught on.

Right now I have the "Rush" logo shirt from the premium package, good enough to represent the first album.

Moments ago I ordered a "Fly By Night" shirt.

I already have "2112".

I also just ordered "Permanent Waves" since it was $10 since all they have are medium and that fits me fine. tongue.gif

Then I have "Roll the Bones" and "Counterparts", and I count my "Snakes & Arrows" tour shirt for that album, since I don't care so much for that album artwork.

So including "Clockwork Angels" when it comes out, it will take me 19 days to go through them all. I won't need other shirts, just like I don't need other music! laugh.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Aug 5 2010, 10:09 PM)
The whole "I don't need other music" part is a little bit suspect to me.

Just a joke, since they seem to have so much material compared to other artists it just seems like you'd never have to listen to anything else.

QUOTE (Sussossus @ Aug 5 2010, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Aug 5 2010, 10:09 PM)
The whole "I don't need other music" part is a little bit suspect to me.

Just a joke, since they seem to have so much material compared to other artists it just seems like you'd never have to listen to anything else.

653.gif

yep..

I own 1 Rush shirt, I plan on getting another in the future. I'm not a big fan of band shirts, but Rush deserves 2.

Archived