Iron Maiden: Final Frontier Tour

Hemispheres89

I missed the first leg of the North American tour, which I am dearly upset about. But I took a gander a several newsfeeds, and it says that more dates are pending. Does anyone have confirmation on this, or further information?

Could it be possible that they are gonna do a second sweep of North America? If so, pleeeease come back to Toronto!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Aug 4 2010, 08:03 AM)
This is only a warm up tour really. The Final Frontier tour (proper) will be forthcoming.

OHHHHHH this is only a warm-up tour?!!

I never looked at the setlist so I had no idea what they were playing. I assumed it was a good chunk of the album.

In that case... WOOHOO!! 653.gif

QUOTE (coolphantom190 @ Aug 3 2010, 04:02 PM)
Well, most likely, yes! So, right after they release The Final Frontier, they can tour and play quite a few songs from the album to promote it.

Sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news but there will be no "Final Frontier" Tour in North America at this time. I heard on The Boneyard that Iron Maiden has begun their year off Holiday.

Then they might launch a full scale tour!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Aug 4 2010, 02:04 PM)
Well, most likely, yes! So, right after they release The Final Frontier, they can tour and play quite a few songs from the album to promote it.

Sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news but there will be no "Final Frontier" Tour in North America at this time. I heard on The Boneyard that Iron Maiden has begun their year off Holiday.

They said from the start they would do more shows in 2011 in N.A.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 4 2010, 02:05 PM)

I can dig waiting about a year!!! As long as they're oming back, I'm happy!

UP THE IRONS! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Aug 4 2010, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 4 2010, 02:05 PM)

I can dig waiting about a year!!! As long as they're oming back, I'm happy!

UP THE IRONS! 1022.gif

2 Weeks till the new album.................... 1022.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Aug 4 2010, 04:17 PM)
Did you ever listen to the 30 second clips of all the songs Metaldad??

No. i want to wait for the album. I figure 2 songs is enough . I like a little suprise sometime laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 4 2010, 05:16 PM)

No. i want to wait for the album. I figure 2 songs is enough . I like a little suprise sometime laugh.gif

I'm the same way as you, man. The only song I've heard so far is El Dorado, which sounds to me like it would be a sweet opener for a Maiden concert. 1022.gif

Let the countdown commence!

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Aug 4 2010, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 4 2010, 05:16 PM)

I'm the same way as you, man. The only song I've heard so far is El Dorado, which sounds to me like it would be a sweet opener for a Maiden concert. 1022.gif

Let the countdown commence!

El Dorado was the only new song they played on the last tour.

Archived