Gabriel Iglesias

progrush2112

I was over at my friends house yesterday and we started watching youtube videos of a Mexican American comedian named Gabriel Iglesias. I was roaring with laughter! The voices he does are hilarious! I figured I would send some links so ya'll can check him out.

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Aug 1 2010, 06:01 PM)
I was over at my friends house yesterday and we started watching youtube videos of a Mexican American comedian named Gabriel Iglesias. I was roaring with laughter! The voices he does are hilarious! I figured I would send some links so ya'll can check him out.

Gabriel Iglesias - Drive Thru Voice

Gabriel Iglesias - Road Trip

I love that guy! laugh.gif John Pinette is hilarious too.

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Aug 3 2010, 06:08 PM)
Racist Gift Basket

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

"They know how to hook a brother UP!" z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

I really hope Gabriel makes it. I saw his special on Comedy Central about a month ago. He's a riot, and he really, really appreciates his fans. He makes sure to let everyone know they are welcome to approach him to say hi, get pics, whatever.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 3 2010, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Aug 3 2010, 06:08 PM)
Racist Gift Basket

z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

"They know how to hook a brother UP!" z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

I really hope Gabriel makes it. I saw his special on Comedy Central about a month ago. He's a riot, and he really, really appreciates his fans. He makes sure to let everyone know they are welcome to approach him to say hi, get pics, whatever.

He's coming to Tucson in October. I'm hoping I can make it down to see him. and if so, i'm taking him a cake. laugh.gif

Archived