Still no VIP package

elvtnedge

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you not get these until after the show? or what?

I got the VIP package for the Tulsa show in September, just curious when I'll actually get the stuff - I'd like to watch the documentary smile.gif

I was at the 7/1 show in KC and I still have not received my VIP merch. I FINALLY got Fanfire to respond to one of the many e-mails I sent them, and they mentioned something about a warehouse delay and thanked me for my patience. So... hopefully soon?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 30 2010, 02:13 PM)
and does anyone originally remember a water bottle being mentioned??

I got the water bottle/T-shirt from my Kansas City tickets. That was just a special order though - not the VIP

My VIP package from the Tulsa show hasn't shown up, but it sounds like it won't until after the show.

QUOTE (OldRod @ Aug 30 2010, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 30 2010, 02:13 PM)
and does anyone originally remember a water bottle being mentioned??

I got the water bottle/T-shirt from my Kansas City tickets. That was just a special order though - not the VIP

My VIP package from the Tulsa show hasn't shown up, but it sounds like it won't until after the show.

My package included everythign mentioned but no water bottle. I am not wasting the time to fight for that, but this whole thing left a lot to be desired. Badly, badly executed.

I really do not understand why they did this VIP package the way they did. The local DMV treats their customers with more respect than we've seen here.

I seriously doubt anyone would claim they bought the VIP package for anything other than the ticket itself. That being said, why in the world would they package all the extra crap in there if they couldn't deliver it in a timely fashion...i.e. at least a couple weeks before the show.

This VIP deal has been an epic FAIL in my book. Next time, I hope they (whomever "they" is in this case) learn their lesson and just call a spade a spade and charge more for the close seats, minus the extra frills. Not delivering the extras from the package just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths that could have been avoided altogether.

QUOTE (ashpkt @ Aug 31 2010, 10:34 AM)
I really do not understand why they did this VIP package the way they did. The local DMV treats their customers with more respect than we've seen here.

I seriously doubt anyone would claim they bought the VIP package for anything other than the ticket itself. That being said, why in the world would they package all the extra crap in there if they couldn't deliver it in a timely fashion...i.e. at least a couple weeks before the show.

This VIP deal has been an epic FAIL in my book. Next time, I hope they (whomever "they" is in this case) learn their lesson and just call a spade a spade and charge more for the close seats, minus the extra frills. Not delivering the extras from the package just leaves a bad taste in people's mouths that could have been avoided altogether.

goodpost.gif

This truly is a joke. I just called to find out. Apparently I should have received the packages long ago however when I called the last time I was told to still wait as it's normal shipping time.

so now I have to email fanfare tickets with my order number and the package is considered "lost" so they have to reship it out.

T minus 26 hrs until the Tulsa show and STILL, no VIP package. Not even an email.

ShowTech Merch = FAIL!

Ok so an update here. I think this is some kind of joke or maybe I should get the award for the guy who's gotten screwed. I called Fanfire again a couple of weeks ago and said at this point I want my money back minus the cost of the ticket. There were 3 packages ordered under my name (2 were for my brothers who went to the concert with me). I was told how the office is different than the warehouse blah blah blah.

So I spoke to the same lady who said she would talk to her supervisor when she returned from holidays. I asked what if I dont hear back by next week and she said to call back. Well as I figured I heard nothing and had to call back. I spoke to the supervisor and expressed my disgust. She agreed. The following day I received and email with 3 new order numbers but the next paragraph said there were out of some of the merchandise and would ship when it's complete.

So last Thursday, I opened up the front door and saw this big white envelope just sitting there. I opened it up and it was the VIP package. My next question is, where are the other 2???

So it's almost a week later and 2 are still MIA...

This will be warranting another call.

Unreal!!!!

well I called last week and was told the manager will personally handle this and I will get an email back by the end of the week. If I don't hear back I should call on Monday.

Monday is basically here, I will be calling first thing in the morning.

This is way more frustrating than it should be.

My wife bought my ticket through a link on the BOK Center (in Tulsa) website. When we picked up the ticket at the will-call window, they told us that VIP packages would be shipped out in 2-3 weeks. It's now been 4 weeks. So I called them asking about my VIP package.

BOK Center said they don't handle that and gave me a web link to go to (fanfire.com). I went there and it auto-forwarded me to LiveNation. So I called LiveNation's support line. No, they don't handle that, I need to call Ticketmaster.

Ok, I call Ticketmaster and after waiting on hold for 20 minutes, they tell me they need information that I don't have (my wife's credit card #, etc.) so I'll have to wait for her to check on it... it doesn't look promising though, as they can't find her name in their database.

This is beyond absurd.