Hey, where are the PICTURES???

Mara

After each S&A show, we were flooded with photos here. I know there have only been 2 shows, but still - I'm a little surprised I haven't seen any.

Are they being super-strict with cameras this time around?

<--- wonders same thing. confused13.gif

But you know what? I was just thinking the other day too how not many people on here have scored GREAAAT tickets. I'm talking the first 3 rows. It seems every tour, either someone gets them through a scalper, lands them by chance or wins them. But none of those stories seemed to have appeared, and if they have, I either missed them or were few and far between...

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 2 2010, 08:55 AM)
After each S&A show, we were flooded with photos here. I know there have only been 2 shows, but still - I'm a little surprised I haven't seen any.

I know! Where are all the good concert pics and stories?

And what about the M&G pics?? Come to think of it, I haven't even heard any M&G stories. confused13.gif

Yeah, what's up with the meet and greets? Wasn't the package deal one meet and greet per show? That's considerably less than S&A. For the Chicago meet and greet there had to be at least 25 or 30 people there.

Sorry to be a broken record but they were very loose with cameras in New Mexico.

Not sure if each state is different but time will tell.

Red Rocks was very strict. I got busted twice but they never took my camera or card.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 3 2010, 11:02 PM)

Sorry to be a broken record but they were very loose with cameras in New Mexico.

Red Rocks was very strict. I got busted twice but they never took my camera or card.

Although I treasure the seats I got for the shows there is no way I could snap a pic with a camera with a sumo wrestler sitting in front of me. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 4 2010, 11:35 AM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 3 2010, 11:02 PM)

Although I treasure the seats I got for the shows there is no way I could snap a pic with a camera with a sumo wrestler sitting in front of me. biggrin.gif

No doubt Cindy.

That's the difference perhaps. I was in row T in New Mexico.

When you are front row or at least in the first few rows they watch you like hawks.