Another newbie here

tomgilrock

Hello all!

I've been a visitor here for a while, but with new tour starting, I decide to join.

Hope have a good time with you all biggrin.gif

I'm a Japanese and I know they don't come to Japan anymore, then I've attended their US shows myself.

This time, I'm going to Atlanta show in September.

Flying to the States costs me more than 10 times of a ticket value but, I DON'T CARE 1022.gif

Plus, people at RUSH shows are always very kind to this weird(?) Asian girl, thank them for that.

2.gif RULES!

QUOTE (tomgilrock @ Jul 1 2010, 08:16 AM)
Hello all!
I've been a visitor here for a while, but with new tour starting, I decide to join.

I'm a Japanese and I know they don't come to Japan anymore, then I've attended their US shows myself.
Flying to the States costs me more than 10 times of a ticket value but, I DON'T CARE 1022.gif

Plus, people at RUSH shows are always very kind to this weird(?) Asian girl, thank them for that.

2.gif RULES!

Woo-Hoo!

I'll be at the ATL show, too!

Seriously... we all need to get a pre-show meet-up figured out! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cool.gif

Hope to see ya there bekloppt.gif

Sheesh! Everyone seems to be going to that show! Maybe I should go too! I would hate to be "uncool!" cool.gif

By the way, welcome welcome! Always nice to see another Rush gal! bekloppt.gif

Hi there, welcome to TRF! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 1 2010, 09:56 AM)
Sheesh! Everyone seems to be going to that show! Maybe I should go too! I would hate to be "uncool!" cool.gif

By the way, welcome welcome! Always nice to see another Rush gal! bekloppt.gif

Yeah girl!

Get your butt to HOTlanta! wink.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jul 1 2010, 09:05 AM)
QUOTE (tomgilrock @ Jul 1 2010, 08:16 AM)
Hello all!

2.gif  RULES!

Woo-Hoo!

I'll be at the ATL show, too!

Seriously... we all need to get a pre-show meet-up figured out! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cool.gif

Hope to see ya there bekloppt.gif

Welcome, Rush fan; we are happy to have you on The Rush Forum. biggrin.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Hey, Garden Dancer is right. We all need to meet up before the concert. trink39.gif I'm going to the Atlanta Rush show, too!!!!!!! cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Edited by Garden Dancer

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 1 2010, 08:38 AM)
Hey! Welcome! bekloppt.gif
Ah, I'd love to go to Tokyo some day.. yes.gif

Thank you wink.gif

You're welcome when you visit Tokyo, quite a city I think.

I'd LOVE to visit England someday, to meet Karl Pilkington laugh.gif (weird innit?)

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jul 2 2010, 02:03 AM)
Welcome to the 2.gif Forum!!!

You're coming a LONG, EXPENSIVE way to see a show, hope you have a GREAT one!!! trink39.gif

Thank you heart.gif

I have a very small window for vacation, and Atlanta is the only choice this time (last one was in west coast).

And yes, a long and expensive trip...but it's okay because that's for seeing RUSH plays live! 1022.gif