The New Hang Out

nettiesaur

Ok I can stock the range with most things that go bang, if you need. No trink38.gif at the range please. Lots of Bdays today, we got enough beer?? trink39.gif Edited by ridertoo98

My old comp26.gif FRIED!!!!! I'm on here on a new laptop I bought.

I need a couple trink38.gif 's and a long stay at the shooting range with lots of bullets! I have anger I need to let out! AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!!! waffen093.gif

k, I feel better unsure.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 25 2010, 12:54 AM)
My old comp26.gif FRIED!!!!! I'm on here on a new laptop I bought.
I need a couple trink38.gif 's and a long stay at the shooting range with lots of bullets! I have anger I need to let out! AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!!! waffen093.gif

Sorry to hear about your old puter, glad you got a new one.

I'm taking caring of a post surgical sibling, the place is in your hands until I go home.

oh yeah, seconded on the no trink39.gif on the range. Safety first, drink later.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 25 2010, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 25 2010, 12:54 AM)
My old  comp26.gif FRIED!!!!! I'm on here on a new laptop I bought.

Sorry to hear about your old puter, glad you got a new one.

I'm taking caring of a post surgical sibling, the place is in your hands until I go home.

oh yeah, seconded on the no trink39.gif on the range. Safety first, drink later.

The shooting comes first, then the drinks....of course smile.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Jun 28 2010, 07:16 PM)
Please police your brass after shooting. smile.gif

Please collect your towels after swimming.

Please put your dishes in the sink after eating.

Please take in the cushions from the patio chairs at night.

Please close the door on the fridge.

When you take the last of something, put some more of it in the fridge.

Please refrain from swinging from the chandliers.

Please sit on seats, not on the tables or bar.

or in other words:

Your mother doesn't live here(although she may hang out here) please clean up after yourself.

Have fun!

Wow, a zoo! Wow, a rollercoaster! Wow, a gamer supreme core i9 desktop computer! How did they fit any of those in here?

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jun 29 2010, 12:59 AM)
Wow, a zoo! Wow, a rollercoaster! Wow, a gamer supreme core i9 desktop computer! How did they fit any of those in here?

Donations allow our expansion.

Buy some TRF merchandise, it keeps the place rolling.

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 29 2010, 07:51 AM)

You get this off of donations? Jeeze, how many starman thongs can people buy?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jun 29 2010, 07:14 AM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 29 2010, 07:51 AM)

You get this off of donations? Jeeze, how many starman thongs can people buy?? laugh.gif

you'd be surprised.

365 user(s) active in the past 30 minutes

250 guests, 111 members 4 anonymous members

nettiesaur, hammerofthor, OxalisWombo, Mara, Midway Hawker, thesweetscience, friendlyvoice, BrightAntennae, librarian, ReRushed, Jaye, djtess, The Gangster of Boats, ForceTen, Jake2112, johndyar, PhilCastro, Alex, ILSnwdog, rushlady23, nobodys hero, workingcinderellaman, Firewall to Kings, dethroned emperor, Spindrift82, LaFellaStrangiato, firkon, Hemispheres89, napoleonj, Supersyl, GotRush, GeddyRulz, KillerInstinct, DrFreeze, the oaks, The Sphere, Outtalove, Nate1647, Turini, Mandalorian Hunter, hughes&kettner, English Muffin, MULTIPLIED REACTION, LakesideMaiden, chemistry1973, 2112RUSH2112, mortkort, rsmintzberg, theredtamasrule, FootballYouBet, Motorshooter, Ron2112, Rushman14, RUSHnATL, byoungjr, Sfam2112, Ya_Big_Tree, HolySmoke, Xanadu2112, barchetta90480, SpagettiLee, coolphantom190, liquidcrystalcompass, vaportrails14, vitalsigns318, LeaveMyThingAlone, amish_ashaman, jesse2112, Xanadoood, 2112th Man, hazlnut, Jack Aubrey, Xanadude69, Natch, Running Rebel, onthebeam, bigalfan, Show Don't Tell, RavNRush, PennSt8r, iluvgeddy05, Mr Rush, flobecksm, kamrahai, growingbald, safetygirl2112, bscsmkr, Snaked, powerwindows, 32Ford, hunter, Deathbass89, PhoenixMike, rusher, trenken, robertkincaid96, ReflectedLight, -D-RocK-, oldphilly, tangy, ragz06, The_Enemy_Within, Apollo, PariahDog, Todem, Fridge, Astroboy2112, shaun3701, Joshua, ominbnd, cygnus_thegodofbalance

Wow!!

I bet you are! cat.gif

Enjoy it!

2.gif

common001.gif

moon.gif

oops.gif

2funny.gif

o.k, I cleaned up after last night's big party. It took all day, but thanks to the people who cleaned up the patio before they left last night, and the game room. It was mostly running load after load of glasses, and taking out the recycling.

Anybody want to clean up tomorrow night? The party won't be as large, but MM won't be here to help out, right? wink.gif

Same for Saturday. I have a certain concert to attend. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 30 2010, 10:17 PM)
o.k, I cleaned up after last night's big party. It took all day, but thanks to the people who cleaned up the patio before they left last night, and the game room. It was mostly running load after load of glasses, and taking out the recycling.

Anybody want to clean up tomorrow night? The party won't be as large, but MM won't be here to help out, right? wink.gif

NO nettie,he won't be around - sorry to say - MM is busy pokey.gif with someone else in KC. He and his girlfriend are having their own meet and greet today.

cat.gif

Hope she likes him!! yes.gif

Cuz she can HAVE HIM! moon.gif

I AM DONE!

QUOTE (mystic @ Jul 1 2010, 07:01 AM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jun 30 2010, 10:17 PM)

NO nettie,he won't be around - sorry to say - MM is busy pokey.gif with someone else in KC. He and his girlfriend are having their own meet and greet today.

cat.gif

Hope she likes him!! yes.gif

Cuz she can HAVE HIM! moon.gif

I AM DONE!

aww, Mystic, that is so sad. sad.gif

thanks nettie......

TRUTH hurst sometimes! fists crying.gif