Have ticket for Aug. 16 Red Rocks

scotts

It appears to be about 23 rows out from the stage. I looked at the seating chart on TM and can't exactly tell which side it is on.

I bought the ticket right when they went on sale and now can't go because of a work commitment.

Scott

Edited by scotts

QUOTE (scotts @ Jun 9 2010, 01:11 PM)
It appears to be about 23 rows out from the stage. I looked at the seating chart on TM and can't exactly tell which side it is on.

Because TM doesn't list where the actual seats are....I wish they would though.

QUOTE (scotts @ Jun 9 2010, 12:11 PM)

I bought the ticket right when they went on sale and now can't go because of a work commitment.

Scott

It's on Alex's side and that seat number would put it way over on the side near the edge. But the beauty of Red Rocks is that it's a very narrow seating chart.

Scott! - Dude! I was rained out at the Red Rocks for S& A Tour! - I'm flying from The Vegas show, to The Red Rocks. Not 100% if I'm going solo or with 2 other people.... But I don't want to be out in the cold AGAIN!

If you still have the seat, & the price is right, and I can get you to hold it - Let's make a Deal! smile.gif

BTW, My name is also Scott

Been to 18 shows since 1983