Columbus tickets just got further away!

mandydog

QUOTE (toonz @ Apr 29 2010, 07:48 PM)
Looking at it, I would think they did you a favor. You now have a better view of the entire stage. Better angle to see all the video screens, Neil, etc. Not such a sharp, side view any longer...

Let me guess...You work for Music Today, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or RUSH?

QUOTE (mandydog @ Apr 30 2010, 08:38 AM)
Looking at it, I would think they did you a favor. You now have a better view of the entire stage. Better angle to see all the video screens, Neil, etc. Not such a sharp, side view any longer...

No I don't. But thanks for being a prick anyway.

QUOTE (toonz @ Apr 30 2010, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (mandydog @ Apr 30 2010, 08:38 AM)

No I don't. But thanks for being a prick anyway.

That's Mr. Prick to you son! rofl3.gif

I saw this topic and found out my seats in section 111 were further away from the stage.

So, I then went and found some seats (that weren't available before) for sale in a section much closer to the stage (103). Being a fan, I bought the better seats and now have to sell the others.

Good and bad:) Thank you for the heads up on the change in seating.

QUOTE (mandydog @ Apr 29 2010, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 29 2010, 02:55 PM)
This is tearing me the f**k apart. I haven't been this mad in a LONG time. I'm on ticketmaster at 10 am the day they go on sale and get DECENT lower bowl seats. Then 4 days later, they have FLOOR SEATS available. NOW THEY'RE SHOVING THE DAMN STAGE FARTHER FROM ME. f**k THIS. I'm not sure who I should be angry with at the moment, but I hope it doesn't end up being Rush. It should be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Lazy people don't deserve better seats than me.

Yeah I thought it was kind of sad when I first saw the seating map and realized that they were only trying to sell a half arena setup. I can't believe that they didn't know they could/would sell more seats than that. It just sucks that this was the option instead of adding a second show.

Oh by the way the Nationwide arena still has the old map on it's site.

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ch2/32800s_a.gif

And here's the new setup from Ticketmaster

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ch2/33011s_a.gif

They added a little bump on the end of the stage that appears to have actually pushed bac the front row a little too!

Me and my wife might try to go to Columbus show, but try our luck day of show to get tix. Never seen Rush outside Cleveland/Cuyahoga Falls Blossom. I wouldn't want floor seats anyway wonder if sec 210 still is available?

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ May 1 2010, 11:52 AM)
Well i called tickemaster to get my tickets upgraded and they cancelled the charge of my old ones and gave me seats in lower bowl

This is one of those rare cases where Ticketmaster actually is showing some brains and heart. Music Today wouldn't budge an inch. The guy even told me that the presales that they do are rarely the best seats in the house. So he just about admitted to it being a racket.

No more Presales for me.

I was even stupid enough to buy one of the "exclusive T-shirts" in the presale. I ordered a large. Can't wait for my 3xl to show up with a note saying that they have the right to change my shirt size order and I should be grateful for all the extra material. laugh.gif

Edited by mandydog

QUOTE (mandydog @ May 1 2010, 12:15 PM)
QUOTE (jesse2112 @ May 1 2010, 11:52 AM)
Well i called tickemaster to get my tickets upgraded and they cancelled the charge of my old ones and gave me seats in lower bowl

This is one of those rare cases where Ticketmaster actually is showing some brains and heart. Music Today wouldn't budge an inch. The guy even told me that the presales that they do are rarely the best seats in the house. So he just about admitted to it being a racket.

No more Presales for me.

I was even stupid enough to buy one of the "exclusive T-shirts" in the presale. I ordered a large. Can't wait for my 3xl to show up with a note saying that they have the right to change my shirt size order and I should be grateful for all the extra material. laugh.gif

of course i had to pay the full price for lower bowl but my seats are better

QUOTE (hope67 @ May 1 2010, 08:41 AM)
I saw this topic and found out my seats in section 111 were further away from the stage.
So, I then went and found some seats (that weren't available before) for sale in a section much closer to the stage (103). Being a fan, I bought the better seats and now have to sell the others.
Good and bad:) Thank you for the heads up on the change in seating.

I just got my original order cancelled by Ticketmaster. Thanks for the info!

This has nothing to do with Rush. They already knew what kind of stage they were going to set up. Its the ticket companies fault for not updating their damn maps.