usana slc tix

Rush1

Has anyone even been able to get tickets into their cart for this show? I keep getting no tix available....

This has been the worst pre-sale I've ever tried...I can't even get tickets in my cart....geez...

wtf.gif

You know why ???Pre-sales SUCK

So true! I've worked at this most of the day, and had tickets in my cart maybe 3 times...and they sucked!

it took me 45 minutes but I ended up with section 101, row J for myself and my daughter.

you are all correct, however: this pre-sale sucked. I don't know how people get front row. I've never even sniffed at the front row.

However, I am happy that I am going with my little girl.

I should have grabbed the row J I had...I never even got anything after that....in fact, now the lower sec isn't even avail....

QUOTE (Rush1 @ Apr 27 2010, 06:47 PM)
I should have grabbed the row J I had...I never even got anything after that....in fact, now the lower sec isn't even avail....

Keep checking back, especially on Friday when the general sale opens up. there will be more lower seats available. Keep us posted on your efforts.

That's what I figure....Friday.

For S&A I got great seats on the pre-sale, this time, couldn't even get seats in my shopping cart...geez...

Same here...got great seats in presales before, but with this one, I finally settled for section 203, row H. I'm hoping to pick up some that are better in the months ahead, and sell the ones that I got today.

It's a shame that ticket brokers have made it so that you have to spend an arm and a leg to get decent seats! I got a good seat for Vegas (floor A, row H), but I wanted better...and that was through the $350 VIP presale! Sheesh! confused13.gif

The presales aren't that bad, really. It seems that many of you give up after only a couple of tries. The key is to keep trying.

Just because musictoday states that there are no seats available for your request doesn't mean that it is sold out. They are just locked up while someone is considering taking them. Just keep on clicking continue...

Yesterday all the tickets I was getting was in Section 103 row L or row N. But after 50 minutes of retyping that dang captcha over and over I ended up with 3rd row on Alex's side.

I had the ordering process down to a science, where I could enter the number of tickets I wanted, tab over to the captcha, and process my order in about 5 seconds. I figure over the 50 minutes it took me to finally get a good seat I made over 2500 attempts. Probably 2480 of them had the no seats available message. The other 20 were seats in row J or further back. But it only takes one to get a good seat.

Yes, the message that no seats are available was up most of the time. I threw many seats back as well, not happy with the location. Good seats come up well after the sale starts because too many people get frustrated and give up.

Two years ago for the Salt Lake show I tried for 40 minutes until I got a 3rd row seat center stage. Yeah, I threw some back, and many other times it stated that my request couldn't be granted - but perseverance paid off.

So, when the main sale opens on Friday, get on right at 10:00 and keep on trying even when it says no seats available. The majority of seats will be available then, even in the front sections, and if you try for a few minutes, you will be successful.

Get familiar with the ordering process - know where on the screen you need to click, use the tab key to switch fields more quickly, even put a sticky note on your monitor to know exactly where your cursor needs to be when you try again.

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Apr 28 2010, 09:05 AM)
The presales aren't that bad, really.  It seems that many of you give up after only a couple of tries. The key is to keep trying.

Just because musictoday states that there are no seats available for your request doesn't mean that it is sold out. They are just locked up while someone is considering taking them.  Just keep on clicking continue...

Yesterday all the tickets I was getting was in Section 103 row L or row N.  But after 50 minutes of retyping that dang captcha over and over I ended up with 3rd row on Alex's side.

I had the ordering process down to a science, where I could enter the number of tickets I wanted, tab over to the captcha, and process my order in about 5 seconds.  I figure over the 50 minutes it took me to finally get a good seat I made over 2500 attempts.  Probably 2480 of them had the no seats available message.  The other 20 were seats in row J or further back.  But it only takes one to get a good seat.

Yes, the message that no seats are available was up most of the time. I threw many seats back as well, not happy with the location.  Good seats come up well after the sale starts because too many people get frustrated and give up.

Two years ago for the Salt Lake show I tried for 40 minutes until I got a 3rd row seat center stage.  Yeah, I threw some back, and many other times it stated that my request couldn't be granted - but perseverance paid off.

So, when the main sale opens on Friday, get on right at 10:00 and keep on trying even when it says no seats available.  The majority of seats will be available then, even in the front sections, and if you try for a few minutes, you will be successful.

Get familiar with the ordering process - know where on the screen you need to click, use the tab key to switch fields more quickly, even put a sticky note on your monitor to know exactly where your cursor needs to be when you try again.

Yep, that's what I did, and those row J's were the best I could get. At least this time I didn't have to buy them from you!

I think my problem this time was the fact that I was trying to get 3 seats. In the past, I have bought 2 seats and have had no problems. Anywho, I'll keep looking for better. confused13.gif

QUOTE (woodring2112 @ Apr 28 2010, 04:02 PM)

Yep, that's what I did, and those row J's were the best I could get. At least this time I didn't have to buy them from you!

Yeah, but you were trying to get two tickets, and row 10 isn't bad for a pair. I always go as a single so they are easier to come by.

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Apr 28 2010, 05:52 PM)

Yep, that's what I did, and those row J's were the best I could get.  At least this time I didn't have to buy them from you!

Yeah, but you were trying to get two tickets, and row 10 isn't bad for a pair. I always go as a single so they are easier to come by.

I would have been a single this time except that my daughter will be seeing her FIRST RUSH SHOW!!!

I'm so proud.....

*sniff*

QUOTE (woodring2112 @ Apr 28 2010, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (yyz311 @ Apr 28 2010, 05:52 PM)

Yep, that's what I did, and those row J's were the best I could get.  At least this time I didn't have to buy them from you!

I would have been a single this time except that my daughter will be seeing her FIRST RUSH SHOW!!!

I'm so proud.....

*sniff*

It's a very happy day when you take your child to their first Rush show! I remember taking my boy to his first one on 8/6/07 at the USANA Amphitheater... b_sigh.gif He was 7 at the time and spent most of the show on my shoulders. He loved it! He went with me the next summer (6/3/08) at the Idaho Center in Nampa, ID. This time we were closer (actually REALLY close!!) and he didn't have to sit on my shoulders...he just stood on the seat! This will be his third Rush concert and he is almost as excited as mom...almost. biggrin.gif

Uh...excuse me...keep trying! I started at 10 am...and went until the P1's were gone....

I'd say more like 200-300 tries? I spent all damn day trying to get anything to drop into my cart....should have taken those row J's...LOL!

I understand completely....

It was a crappy pre-sale!

I got great seats several times last time they were here....so there...

On to the gen pub sale....yikes!