Columbus Fanclub Presale?

mandydog

The Live Nation site states that "Fanclub presale" starts tomorrow at 10. However the official Rush page says tickets go on sale Saturday the 24th when the public onsale starts. Is there no "presale" for Columbus? sad.gif

Don't waste your time on Pre-sales .

Musictoday did not announce the Minneapolis pre-sale till about 15 minutes before they went on sale.

It is about luck and timing. I did the presale and got excellent seats (all pre-sale sold out).

I checked back when the general public sale started on Saturday (immediately at noon) and the selection was not nearly as good.

Good luck tomorrow

I did the musictoday presale for Columbus this morning with no hitch. The wife was on the same time and we both had decent seats options. Funny the $92 seats I didn't have any luck and realized they were probably the floor which I didn't want anyway and switched to the cheaper seats and got decent seats in 114 side middle. I'm pretty happy and got a Rush water bottle and concert tee as well. Now I just have to wait until August! Not fair!

The $97 seats were not just the floor but the sides as well. I ended up with a pair in 113 and a pair in the front floor row F

I've bought enough tickets from Nationwide's website that they offered me a presale deal starting tomorrow at 10am and lasts until Thursday at 5pm. Hoping to get some good seats, anyone have an idea if there are any floor tickets left? I'd love a closer view of the boys this time around.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 20 2010, 06:39 PM)
The $97 seats were not just the floor but the sides as well. I ended up with a pair in 113 and a pair in the front floor row F

When I clicked the $97 seats they kept saying none available, bummer but 114 is not to bad I guess. I've only been to Nationwide once and had a bad experience on the floor so was glad to get tickets on the side anyway.

Got the $52 seats in the front row of Section 206 through the pre-sale with no glitches at all. With the configuration diagram that was shown on the email that I got, the stage is about 1/2 way down the floor area and not way at the west end like for other concerts (last one I saw was Billy Joel/Elton John) so I am completely stoked for this.

I didn't have any luck finding floor seats or even lower bowl seats during the presale I mentioned in my last post (this may have been because I tried to find tickets later in the day) BUT I'm ready and well prepared for tomorrows public sale for Columbus. Seeing how all the good presale tickets are bought up, what are the chances I'll get floor or lower bowl tickets if I search for them tomorrow as soon as they go on sale? Good or bad? I only would like to know so I'm not sorely disappointed tomorrow morning.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 23 2010, 04:25 PM)
I didn't have any luck finding floor seats or even lower bowl seats during the presale I mentioned in my last post (this may have been because I tried to find tickets later in the day) BUT I'm ready and well prepared for tomorrows public sale for Columbus. Seeing how all the good presale tickets are bought up, what are the chances I'll get floor or lower bowl tickets if I search for them tomorrow as soon as they go on sale? Good or bad? I only would like to know so I'm not sorely disappointed tomorrow morning.

what did you end up getting?

Rushnut, I got 4 tickets for section 110 (lower bowl, obviously) row U...and I couldn't be any happier! I was extremely lucky to find lower bowl tix, every other time I checked for tickets they were terrible, upper level seats. I'm not the closest to the stage, but I'm gonna have a GREAT view as its close to center, Al's side. Best seats I've had for Rush yet biggrin.gif