Yet Another New Rush Gal

Analog1968

And I couldn't even figure out how to refer to myself in the title topic! I mean, am I a "girl" (not by a long shot), a "lady" (too snooty for me to use personally but I don't mind others using it), a "woman" (probably that, but lacking a certain something), a "female" (military influence talking there)? I didn't want to steal the thunder of the last "new gal" poster, but I admit that I am out of ideas and forced to be a shameless copycat.

I love reading the posts in this forum. It's like the instant sisterhood I've been missing, especially when I saw the mammogram thread. I had my first mammogram on April 4, then an ultrasound on April 15, and now I'm scheduled for a biopsy on April 22. It's pretty small, so not much to worry about, but it's still there.

Let's see, what else? I think I'd fall on the Neil fandome side of things, although I'm very, very fond of Alex and Geddy. I was so pleased when Neil and Carrie had their little girl last summer, after all the tragedy in Neil's life. My son was born April 10, 2009, my IVF miracle and only child, so I felt like I had something in common with them, having children later in life.

Um, that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm really delighted to be here!

Welcome aboard new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif

* edit to swap out smiling smiley for waving smiling smiley

Edited by xredsectorx

Nice to have you here A1968! And congrats on your little one. wub.gif No worries, we're pretty family friendly here. smile.gif

So...sit back, put your feet up, enjoy the music. Beer's are in the fridge. Make a spot in the back for the baby's milk and juice, k?

*edited to say good luck with the biopsy!*

Edited by Queen of Megadon

Hello and welcome! bekloppt.gif smile.gif Hope you have a nice time on TRF.