Documentary Poster Revealed

Scars

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more that seems to be revealed, the less stoked I seem to be.

I really hope this wasn't compromised by VH1 in any way.

Yeah, I know it's going to be great fun to watch anyway but it's going to be hard not to get frustrated when you think about all the hours of interviews and stuff that was done that we'll never see. I'm sure that selling it to VH1 had a lot to do with it. However, I would have sworn that we'd never see any footage of Rutsey and for that alone it'll be very cool. The only positive aspect of having lowered expectations is that the waiting won't be as hard. If we knew it was 3 or 4 hours and covered their whole catalog in depth I'd be waiting at the store now. laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 19 2010, 10:22 PM)
The more that seems to be revealed, the less stoked I seem to be.

I really hope this wasn't compromised by VH1 in any way.

Yeah, I know it's going to be great fun to watch anyway but it's going to be hard not to get frustrated when you think about all the hours of interviews and stuff that was done that we'll never see. I'm sure that selling it to VH1 had a lot to do with it. However, I would have sworn that we'd never see any footage of Rutsey and for that alone it'll be very cool. The only positive aspect of having lowered expectations is that the waiting won't be as hard. If we knew it was 3 or 4 hours and covered their whole catalog in depth I'd be waiting at the store now. laugh.gif

Yeah...that pre-history period is going to be HUGE.

I felt a little guilty about spending the evening in Philadelphia seeing Transatlantic and missing the premiere in New York when it was first announced, but I really think I'm over that now.

Especially since we'll have the DVD in about a month anyway. So, I'm not as fit-to-be-tied as I originally thought I would be.

Especially since we'll have the DVD in about a month anyway. So, I'm not as fit-to-be-tied as I originally thought I would be.

It looks like it will be June 29th now instead of May 18th.

Visit the Tribeca Film Festival website for information on obtaining tickets. Power Windows is also reporting that the DVD is finished and will be tentatively released on June 29th.

http://www.rushisaband.com/display.php?id=2105

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 19 2010, 11:43 PM)

It looks like it will be June 29th now instead of May 18th.

Visit the Tribeca Film Festival website for information on obtaining tickets. Power Windows is also reporting that the DVD is finished and will be tentatively released on June 29th.

http://www.rushisaband.com/display.php?id=2105

So I guess I have to deal with watching it on VH1 Classic first?

Archived