OMG!!! I'm crossing the pond

Angua

I've just got off the phone to a very nice man and I've got tickets in block 101 PNC Holmdel!!! Row W but that is fantastic! Just gotta sort out flights, passports, fear of flying hotels. I cannnot believe this WOOOO!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Angua @ Apr 13 2010, 06:35 PM)
I've just got off the phone to a very nice man and I've got tickets in block 101 PNC Holmdel!!! Row W but that is fantastic! Just gotta sort out flights, passports, fear of flying hotels. I cannnot believe this WOOOO!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Don't worry. The flying hotels look really scary, but they're harmless. It's the flying restaurants you have to look out for. tongue.gif

Just kidding with you a little! That's awesome - you won't regret it!

Hey I'll be coming from Western Australia! Ive got tix for SPAC and Wantagh. I'm getting one for the Philadelpia show too. After trying to catch the boys for over fifteen years without ever having the money or the time Im gonna make the most of it now ! Can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing some fellow Rush freaks while im over there! We are a bit thin on the ground over here in oz!