2010 NHL PLayoffs

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 9 2010, 01:12 PM)
I never knew Pronger had such nice legs. ohmy.gif

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0608/chi_e_pronger-skirt01_600.jpg

I knew you were gonna post this. You don't miss a trick. trink39.gif Watch out for the feminists at USA Today, though. laugh.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to endure Chris Pronger until he started knocking up the babysitters around Edmonton. He is so full of himself it isn't even funny. He does have some witty comments but treating everyone as if they are a moron or an asshole is plain being a douchebag. I would love to see someone kick the piss out of him in a fight. Oh I forgot Chris wouldn't want to get his leggings dirty. A good drive by would be nice with the butt end of the stick smashing his chicklets would be nice. When he played here none of the players hung out with him. Obviously, because in a truck there is only room for him and his ego riding shotgun and filling the back seats as well. laugh.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Jun 9 2010, 12:48 PM)

Most of Chicagoans would trade the Hawks for Lebron James. Besides, I've had enough heart attacks already.  1022.gif TONIGHT!  1022.gif

Not on a bet. Lebron James is a heartless choke artist. I don't want him anywhere near this city. We've had more than enough of those in the past.

Trading the Blackhawks for Lebron. Nukka please. Straighten up and think white.

QUOTE (silver @ Jun 9 2010, 03:03 PM)
We had to endure Chris Pronger until he started knocking up the babysitters around Edmonton. He is so full of himself it isn't even funny. He does have some witty comments but treating everyone as if they are a moron or an asshole is plain being a douchebag. I would love to see someone kick the piss out of him in a fight. Oh I forgot Chris wouldn't want to get his leggings dirty. A good drive by would be nice with the butt end of the stick smashing his chicklets would be nice. When he played here none of the players hung out with him. Obviously, because in a truck there is only room for him and his ego riding shotgun and filling the back seats as well. laugh.gif

Soooo, what you're really saying is that you miss Chris Pronger? z7shysterical.gif

The funny thing is there is a tribute at the end of the month for both women's and men's Olymic teams held here. Guess who isn't attending. Shaved legs. Great player on the ice but as soon as he steps off Jackass. beathorse.gif

QUOTE (silver @ Jun 9 2010, 04:17 PM)
The funny thing is there is a tribute at the end of the month for both women's and men's Olymic teams held here. Guess who isn't attending. Shaved legs. Great player on the ice but as soon as he steps off Jackass. beathorse.gif

How good would he be on the ice if he wasn't allowed to incessantly cross check?

Chris was a leader on the 2005 run we had for sure. He is very efficient on the ice and only expends energy when he needs to . He of course has slowed down a bit but he quarterbacks the Flyers on the backend big time. A guy you love to hate. The Flyers haven't been a ice dancing team in quite some time and Pronger is just fitting into their system.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Jun 9 2010, 05:24 PM)
I wanna see the Hawks do it at home to be honest confused13.gif

Go Flyers!! (Tonight)

Go Hawks!! (Friday Night)

Hey, you're not Big Sexy anymore, Phil. What happened to your face? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (silver @ Jun 9 2010, 06:29 PM)
watching the pre game and Yeah no Pierre yet. Cross my fingers but I figure he will be stuck between the benches.

You're in Edmonton and you're watching NBC?

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Jun 9 2010, 08:04 PM)
watching the pre game and Yeah  no Pierre  yet.  Cross my fingers but I figure he will be stuck between the benches.

Ya WTF dude CBC!!!

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Jun 9 2010, 07:04 PM)
watching the pre game and Yeah  no Pierre  yet.  Cross my fingers but I figure he will be stuck between the benches.

I am flicking between networks to have a laugh on how NOT to broadcast. My luck ran out I saw a clip of Pierre interviewing Chris Pronger. Flyers fans don't seem as pumped as they were the last home game.