A new addition to my kit

Ghostnotes

It was a looooong time coming.The 5 days shipping seemed like it was a month. After i get some brackets and such i can tighten it up around me and keep the arm with the module loose so it will open up so i can get in and out.

I also got some drum apps to go along with it.I played last night till 11:30 and no one got mad!!!!

I've pretty much been on it every spare minute i have, I think my wife is feeling threatened.........

Damn i forgot her name.

QUOTE (Ghostnotes @ Apr 6 2010, 06:03 PM)
I just got an electronic kit last week,something I've been wanting to do for years.It's not real tight yet but I'm getting some brackets this weekend. I had to take a crash course in MIDI and got a few apps to go with it.

Can you tell what i like to play??

My Webpage

My Webpage

Uhhhhh, drums?

QUOTE (Ghostnotes @ Apr 6 2010, 06:03 PM)
I just got an electronic kit last week,something I've been wanting to do for years.It's not real tight yet but I'm getting some brackets this weekend. I had to take a crash course in MIDI and got a few apps to go with it.

My Webpage

My Webpage

Michael Buble songs....? confused13.gif

all kidding aside, sick kit. i'd like to play it 1022.gif

Yeah the throne is an officemax special. But it actually is quite handy with the wheels. You can move around a little bit. If I'm playing laid back, arms stretched out a bit then decide to step it up, i can move forward a few inches and get on top of them.

But now i need to learn how to play fing.gif

I'm still an advocate of the BIG kits of the past, you have more range of melody. Kind of tired of seeing everybody following the heard and playing the minimalistic kits you see everywhere anymore.

Emulate him....you bet your ass, every chance i get but i have my own style as well. Influenced by him of course, but still my own style and it takes a lot of drums.

"And that's the secret if there is one"