Tour dates coming Thursday

rocketom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting... just found it on rush is a band...

Rush will also perform at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, New York, on July 24. Both shows will be part of the band's Time Machine Tour.

Very cool... Assuming we're gonna hear lots of older stuff!

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 7 2010, 05:35 PM)
This is interesting... just found it on rush is a band...

Rush will also perform at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, New York, on July 24. Both shows will be part of the band's Time Machine Tour.

Very cool... Assuming we're gonna hear lots of older stuff!

....Time Machine Tour, did you say?

Gotta get into one of these, then:

http://static.zooomr.com/images/3682037_878c17bc78.jpghttp://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/B-fast/Bfast-08.jpg

You know why its red.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 7 2010, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Apr 7 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Apr 7 2010, 04:22 PM)
My attempt to leap into Thursday by changing the computer date/time to the Samoan time zone didn't amount to anything. I got all zeroes on the meter, but that was it. No early peek at tour dates.  ohmy.gif  Oh, well. Guess I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning like the rest of you.

This may be hard to believe coming from a long time, hard-core 2.gif fan such as myself, but I can actually wait. Until I bought my 1st computer about 10 years ago, for the 20+ years before that, that's all I could do... wait.....zzzzz....for magazine articles, and radio announcements...Yet I still managed to see our boys every time they came to my area, starting with AFTK.

yea i'm the same way. i'm not going crazy waiting for dates to pop up on the screen. i would much rather here some news on what they're doing with new material.

yes.gif

QUOTE (Sathington WillOUghby @ Apr 6 2010, 04:15 PM)
If you adjust your computer time and/or date, you can move the countdown ahead...

LMAO