South Park Season 14

Ya_Big_Tree

We just got the first 2 episodes of South Park Season 14 aired in Canada. I really loved The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs, which was an obvious nod to the late great J.D. Salinger. Watched it last night and nearly pissed myself. Also the episode about Tiger Woods and sex addiction was hilarious!

I can't wait to see what other things Trey and Matty have up their sleave. biggrin.gif

The episode where Stan's father tries to get testicular cancer so he can buy medicinal marijuana was classic. The scene with all of the men of South Park bouncing down the street on their testicles was priceless. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 5 2010, 10:03 AM)
The episode where Stan's father tries to get testicular cancer so he can buy medicinal marijuana was classic. The scene with all of the men of South Park bouncing down the street on their testicles was priceless. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard! laugh.gif

We haven't seen that one yet, only the first 2. The Tiger Woods one and the Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. laugh.gif But that episode sounds hilarious!

I was pretty disappointed with the first episode of the season - They seem to have taken to a pretty rigid story line these days. Something topical happens, everyone acts stupid over it apart from one person, who then gets ridiculed by everyone else.

The last couple of episodes have been much better than the previous 4-5 though, and the last one was great

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 5 2010, 08:03 AM)

That was a good one, the music was what made it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Apr 5 2010, 07:54 PM)
The episode where Stan's father tries to get testicular cancer so he can buy medicinal marijuana was classic.  The scene with all of the men of South Park bouncing down the street on their testicles was priceless.  I was almost crying I was laughing so hard!  laugh.gif

Indeed it did. The most recent episode is one of my favorites all-time.

QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ Apr 6 2010, 03:38 AM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 5 2010, 09:00 PM)
I will always love The Dog Whisperer one  laugh.gif

*tsst!* hey stop that! *tsst!* godammit!

laugh.gif

That's one of my faves too! laugh.gif

I haven't seen any of the new ones yet though. But I have seen the 'Coming soon' ads for them! comp26.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ Apr 5 2010, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 5 2010, 09:00 PM)
I will always love The Dog Whisperer one  laugh.gif

*tsst!* hey stop that! *tsst!* godammit!

laugh.gif

I think that is my wife's favorite too.

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Apr 5 2010, 06:54 PM)
The episode where Stan's father tries to get testicular cancer so he can buy medicinal marijuana was classic.  The scene with all of the men of South Park bouncing down the street on their testicles was priceless.  I was almost crying I was laughing so hard!  laugh.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Apr 5 2010, 07:06 PM)

I can't wait till we get that one here. laugh.gif

I still love that Ike See's Dead Celebrities episode. Where all the dead celebs are stuck on the plane waiting for Micheal Jackson. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 6 2010, 04:06 PM)

I still love that Ike See's Dead Celebrities episode. Where all the dead celebs are stuck on the plane waiting for Micheal Jackson. z7shysterical.gif

That's just ignant. laugh.gif

http://www.michaeljacksonsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/michael-jackson-south-park.jpg

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 6 2010, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 6 2010, 04:06 PM)

That's just ignant. laugh.gif

http://www.michaeljacksonsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/michael-jackson-south-park.jpg

I love the part with Billy Mays...

"Hi Billy Mays here, how about if I climb over these seats and kick your f*ckin' ass!"

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Apr 5 2010, 05:06 PM)

14-04, you have 0 friends you mean?

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Apr 6 2010, 06:36 PM)

You have 0 friends.

You have been unfriended.

z7shysterical.gif I saw a clip of that one... hilarious!!!

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Apr 6 2010, 07:36 PM)

No, I'm talking about the KFC/Medical Marijuana one.

I thought the last season was pretty wink.gif, especially "The F Word" and the queef one 062802puke_prv.gif . "The Koon", "Butter's Bottom Bitch" and "Dances with Smurfs" were pure gold though.

they also need to stop doing those goddamn double epic episodes.

Also, i noticed that ra(African American) filters to African American. I had never known that was a racist term until now. Thanks for increasing my vocabulary, TRF wink.gif sad.gif

Edited by KillerInstinct

z7shysterical.gif

I just watched the Bouncy Balls episode.

That was BRILLIANT!!!!

Yeah the music definitely made the episode! I still don't want any KFC tho. 062802puke_prv.gif

I'm going to watch the facebook one now..

I learned that ra(african america) was a racist term the hard way by the by.. I said out loud in a class that I wanted to name my cat Koon.

Edited by KennethRush