I'm stoked!!

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Mar 28 2005, 04:07 AM)
I just won a digital camera, 6.0 mp, with video capabilities for $88 on ebay!!! I think it will be great for a starter. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That's a steal for 88 bucks! I just got a 6.2 for just under $300.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Mar 27 2005, 08:07 PM)
I just won a digital camera, 6.0 mp, with video capabilities for $88 on ebay!!! I think it will be great for a starter. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

AWSUME! Congrats!! applaudit.gif Ebay Rox!!!!

I LOVE my Digi!! I have a Olympus D-550, I think thats 3.0 mp( if mp means megapixil??)

Im so not into the lingo and whats better then others..All i know is it takes awsume pix and has soo many features that i still didnt learn everything bout it and how to use it all. I did buy a larger memory thingy for it so i can store more pix then what came with the cam.

Ive had my Digi for about 2 yrs now maybe even 3..(time goes by so fast and i suffer from CRS laugh.gif )

for all I know its outdated by now biggrin.gif

yes Plz take lotsa pix..Its SOOOO easy to take pix and then stick on ur pc ready to share

yes.gif

I thought maybe you all were getting tired of me posting pics, eh?

Come to find out, my camera is coming from none other the beautiful and great city of TORONTO!!! biggrin.gif

Nice find.. I have the new HP707 5.1mp Digital camera and I love it!! But I paid $300 for mine!! fists crying.gif

Then $75 for a 1gig card, $15 for a case.... And I don't even have the printer yet... sad.gif

My Batteries are dead already mad.gif

Eats threw them fast comp26.gif

Archived