Survival and disaster preparedness

Jack Aubrey

Here's a link to read the US Army Survival Manual. I strongly recommend you print it out and keep it handy as it contains tons of good info. Army Survival Manual. Enjoy!

Yeah, I have a copy that I got in a used book store for about 10 bucks.

I have to say, as far as wealth of useful information packed into a concise simple and easy to follow format, it is hard to beat.

I strongly recommend it as a survival manual.

Honestly I don't get storing huge amounts of food myself. I've enough on hand for me, my wife, and my dog for two weeks (and my wife and I are going to get real tired of ramen noodles), which is what most survival experts recommend. Anything more is pretty much overkill, and if the situation is so bad that I'll need more than 2 weeks worth of food, I'm bugging out to a wilderness area and I'll live off the land.

Easier said than done.

Have you considered things like cans of sardines or tuna? Very cheap at the grocery, shelf-life can be 3+ years. Not that big of a deal to buy some extra ones every time you go to the grocery for storage, and they pack a lot of energy for the small size.

Personally, I think it would not be unwise to prepare for disaster scenarios lasting longer than two weeks, or substantially longer than that.

Living off the land might not be so lucrative an option if everybody and their grandmother is trying to avert starvation by doing the same thing.

I see long term food storage as not something that one should depend on in order to survive (because, hey, when that runs out or is lost through some mishap, what will you do if that was your sole plan of survival?) but rather as a supplement to help get one through times of scarcity while ALSO gathering/hunting off the land if necessary.

Just my point of view on this topic,.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Also - unrelated, but a great tip: get one of those miner's helmet type things with the headlamp. Seriously. You have no idea how handy it is to not have to worry about hanging on to a flashlight until it's an issue, like when you're poking around trying to relight the pilot light on the furnace during a power outage. They are awesome. Not sure where ours came from, as it was a gift, but I'm sure Jack has a good source.

One doesn't need a bulky miner's helmet, Mara. Sporting goods stores sell very small, lightweight, head lights on a elastic band that goes around one's head that can give off as much light to see by as a full flashlight.

Definitely can be advantageous at times in the dark to have both hands free instead of just one while the other holds a flashlight.

Sorry if you already knew this. Perhaps I am just misreading what you intended to say in your post. Somehow I have this image in my mind of a big bulky minor's helmet with a lamp on it strategically placed in your house so that you can find it in the dark.

Is that what you meant to say?

If so, perhaps that is not such a bad idea after all.

Big, bulky helmet with lamp, easy to find in dark, MUCH easier to find than smaller things . . . ?

Hmmmm . . . . .

?

Here's a link to read the US Army Survival Manual. I strongly recommend you print it out and keep it handy as it contains tons of good info. Army Survival Manual. Enjoy!

I have to say, as far as wealth of useful information packed into a concise simple and easy to follow format, it is hard to beat.

It's also a free app if you have a smartphone. People say "yeah, but in a survival situation your phone battery's gonna die before you can read the manual" and they're right, so I recommend studying it in your spare time.

Honestly I don't get storing huge amounts of food myself. I've enough on hand for me, my wife, and my dog for two weeks (and my wife and I are going to get real tired of ramen noodles), which is what most survival experts recommend. Anything more is pretty much overkill, and if the situation is so bad that I'll need more than 2 weeks worth of food, I'm bugging out to a wilderness area and I'll live off the land.

Easier said than done.

Have you considered things like cans of sardines or tuna? Very cheap at the grocery, shelf-life can be 3+ years. Not that big of a deal to buy some extra ones every time you go to the grocery for storage, and they pack a lot of energy for the small size.

Personally, I think it would not be unwise to prepare for disaster scenarios lasting longer than two weeks, or substantially longer than that.

Living off the land might not be so lucrative an option if everybody and their grandmother is trying to avert starvation by doing the same thing.

I see long term food storage as not something that one should depend on in order to survive (because, hey, when that runs out or is lost through some mishap, what will you do if that was your sole plan of survival?) but rather as a supplement to help get one through times of scarcity while ALSO gathering/hunting off the land if necessary.

Yeah, that was a while ago and my attitude has changed a bit. I've been in the process of laying in supplies for the past year. I'm pretty good to go. The land we own has sufficient resources (hogs, deer, rabbits, and fish) and it's very rural, but it's three hours away so I've been getting more into the bugging in aspect while still laying in supplies at the other house.

Old-school fire starting! This is my Jeremiah Johnson kit, complete with an antique firesteel called a strike-a-light, flints, and Jute twine! Ain't it pretty?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/FSK.jpg

Yes, it is.

And special points for using the name "Jeremiah Johnson".

One of my all time favorite movies. Seen it about a billion times by now, and still enjoy it every time.

Thanks, bud! Awesome! Jeremiah Johnson is indeed an amazing movie and I've loved it for years.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

One thing that has not been mentioned so far in this thread is the subject of Firearms.

Perhaps Jack has refrained from mentioning it so far in this thread is because the topic of Firearms in general can provoke strong emotions in people.

Nevertheless, I will now break that ice and mention the topic.

Imo, perhaps the best firearm in a survival situation is not a true "firearm" at all, but instead an air rifle, which shoots a pellet by force of air, in such power as it can kill a rabbit or a squirrel, or even larger game if with a precise (and probably lucky) shot.

One can buy a decent air rifle in the 100 - 200 dollar range.

There are two great advantages to an air rifle over a firearm that I can think of: 1) it is practically silent compared to a firearm. In a survival situation, a firearm has the distinct disadvantage of broadcasting your presence and location all over the place by very loud noise, which might sometimes not be something you want to do. An air rifle negates that problem.

2) air rifle pellets are incredibly cheap compared to firearm ammo. One can buy 500 rounds of air rifle pellets for less than 10 bucks.

I want to talk about knives a little more.

Quite understandable how you keep coming back to that topic in this thread.

Imo, a knife is the single most important survival tool a person could have.

If I was in a survival situation, and could have only ONE man-made tool in my possession, it would be a good knife, no doubt about it.

There is simply no other tool for a survival situation which is more all around useful to have than a good knife.

And, like you say multiple times in this thread, a "good" knife does not mean a "super expensive" one. On the contrary, real quality knives can be readily had for 30 bucks or less.

Oh God, yes! A knife's my absolute number one must-have!Check out this baby, the Condor Knife and Tool Co.'s Bushlore. I got this about three months ago, have extensively field-tested it, and it's become my favorite knife. They're asking $50 on the website, but I got mine on Amazon.com for about $35. It's full-tang and carbon steeel so you have to keep it oiled, but as you probably know, carbon is much easier to sharpen than stainless and it holds it's edge longer. It's made in El Salvador but at least it's not made in China!http://www.condortk.com/productos-detalle.php?producto=6&cat=11

It's also a free app if you have a smartphone. People say "yeah, but in a survival situation your phone battery's gonna die before you can read the manual" and they're right, so I recommend studying it in your spare time.

Or just buying and/or downloading a hard copy.

After all, if/when the shit hits the fan, and their is no TV or radio or any of the other myriad of distractions that occupy people's attentions, there will be ample time for sitting down and reading the hard copy of the Survival Manual.

Nevertheless, of course you are right, would be preferable to already have learned that stuff ahead of time, rather than waiting till the last minute to read it in a survival manual after the shit already hit the fan.

One thing that has not been mentioned so far in this thread is the subject of Firearms.

Perhaps Jack has refrained from mentioning it so far in this thread is because the topic of Firearms in general can provoke strong emotions in people.

Imo, perhaps the best firearm in a survival situation is not a true "firearm" at all, but instead an air rifle, which shoots a pellet by force of air, in such power as it can kill a rabbit or a squirrel, or even larger game if with a precise (and probably lucky) shot.

There are two great advantages to an air rifle over a firearm that I can think of: 1) it is practically silent compared to a firearm. In a survival situation, a firearm has the distinct disadvantage of broadcasting your presence and location all over the place by very loud noise, which might sometimes not be something you want to do. An air rifle negates that problem.

2) air rifle pellets are incredibly cheap compared to firearm ammo. One can buy 500 rounds of air rifle pellets for less than 10 bucks.

Another great point! I have a Daisy Powerline .177 BB/pellet rifle. It's break action and single-shot, which really ain't bad. The best part is that it stores so much air in one "break" that the BB travels at a velocity of 750 fps. A standard .22 travels at 1080 fps, so that's pretty good for a air-powered rifle! I'll sure take it!

If I was in a survival situation, and could have only ONE man-made tool in my possession, it would be a good knife, no doubt about it.

There is simply no other tool for a survival situation which is more all around useful to have than a good knife.

And, like you say multiple times in this thread, a "good" knife does not mean a "super expensive" one. On the contrary, real quality knives can be readily had for 30 bucks or less.

Oh God, yes! A knife's my absolute number one must-have!Check out this baby, the Condor Knife and Tool Co.'s Bushlore. I got this about three months ago, have extensively field-tested it, and it's become my favorite knife. They're asking $50 on the website, but I got mine on Amazon.com for about $35. It's full-tang and carbon steeel so you have to keep it oiled, but as you probably know, carbon is much easier to sharpen than stainless and it holds it's edge longer. It's made in El Salvador but at least it's not made in China!http://www.condortk....oducto=6&cat=11

Well, only so much one can tell from a pic.

I don't like buying things online from pics. I prefer to go to local stores and hold it and feel it in my own hands before deciding to buy it or not.

Hey, I have two friggin long ass Bowie style knives that I bought recently from Academy Sports for just 20 bucks each. Winchester was the brand they were sold under. (good for guns, why not knives?":

I know you said you don't care for long knives, but these have a certain . . .seriously intimidating factor that one just doesn't get from smaller knives. I might even go so far as to say that holding on of these in your hand is a . . . f***ing empowering experience. I know how corny that sounds. Nevertheless, I submit it as true.

Oh God, yes! A knife's my absolute number one must-have!Check out this baby, the Condor Knife and Tool Co.'s Bushlore. I got this about three months ago, have extensively field-tested it, and it's become my favorite knife. They're asking $50 on the website, but I got mine on Amazon.com for about $35. It's full-tang and carbon steeel so you have to keep it oiled, but as you probably know, carbon is much easier to sharpen than stainless and it holds it's edge longer. It's made in El Salvador but at least it's not made in China!http://www.condortk....oducto=6&cat=11

I don't like buying things online from pics. I prefer to go to local stores and hold it and feel it in my own hands before deciding to buy it or not.

Hey, I have two friggin long ass Bowie style knives that I bought recently from Academy Sports for just 20 bucks each. Winchester was the brand they were sold under. (good for guns, why not knives?":

I know you said you don't care for long knives, but these have a certain . . .seriously intimidating factor that one just get from smaller knives. I might even go so far as to say that holding on of these in your hand is a . . . f***ing empowering experience. I know how corny that sounds. Nevertheless, I submit it as true.

Hey, I understand. I said you don't need a foot-long Rambo knife for survival but if it's what you like and you feel it's up to the task, then use what you like!

I bought the Condor after reading several glowing reviews from sources I trust but I definitely understand your point about putting your hands on it before you buy it. I've bought several knives that way.

Another great point! I have a Daisy Powerline .177 BB/pellet rifle. It's break action and single-shot, which really ain't bad. The best part is that it stores so much air in one "break" that the BB travels at a velocity of 750 fps. A standard .22 travels at 1080 fps, so that's pretty good for a air-powered rifle! I'll sure take it!

I prefer the .22 caliber air rifle to the .177. Just seems to me more stopping power.

I confess I tested it out against a squirrel in my yard several months ago, to test its ability to kill such small game.

Hit the squirrel (which was about 20 yards away and above me in a tree at the time) in the belly. That shot didn't kill the squirrel outright, but definitely disabled it. Seemed to paralyze the poor squirrel's back legs. He or she hung there on a limb for a bit, by its front paws, quite pitifully and helplessly.

Alarmed by this, I took a second shot to finish it off, but missed.

Reloaded by the relatively slow single shot method of the air rifle, and shot a third time, this time bringing the poor dying squirrel to the ground.

Poor thing was still alive so I then reloaded a fourth time to shoot it in the head at point blank range on the ground to finish it off, which succeeded.

The point of this little story? That the air rifle might not make a clean kill in one shot . . .might take follow up shots to finish off the prey . . . but that squirrel wasn't going anywhere after the first shot. So, air rifle is quite adequate for taking small game in a survival situation.

I prefer the .22 caliber air rifle to the .177. Just seems to me more stopping power.

I confess I tested it out against a squirrel in my yard several months ago, to test its ability to kill such small game.

Hit the squirrel (which was about 20 yards away and above me in a tree at the time) in the belly. That shot didn't kill the squirrel outright, but definitely disabled it. Seemed to paralyze the poor squirrel's back legs. He or she hung there on a limb for a bit, by its front paws, quite pitifully and helplessly.

Alarmed by this, I took a second shot to finish it off, but missed.

Reloaded by the relatively slow single shot method of the air rifle, and shot a third time, this time bringing the poor dying squirrel to the ground.

Poor thing was still alive so I then reloaded a fourth time to shoot it in the head at point blank range on the ground to finish it off, which succeeded.

The point of this little story? That the air rifle might not make a clean kill in one shot . . .might take follow up shots to finish off the prey . . . but that squirrel wasn't going anywhere after the first shot. So, air rifle is quite adequate for taking small game in a survival situation.

I'm looking into getting the .22 air rifle.

I know you said you don't care for long knives, but these have a certain . . .seriously intimidating factor that one just get from smaller knives. I might even go so far as to say that holding on of these in your hand is a . . . f***ing empowering experience. I know how corny that sounds. Nevertheless, I submit it as true.

Hey, I understand. I said you don't need a foot-long Rambo knife for survival but if it's what you like and you feel it's up to the task, then use what you like!

I bought the Condor after reading several glowing reviews from sources I trust but I definitely understand your point about putting your hands on it before you buy it. I've bought several knives that way.

One thing I forgot last night. It's not unheard of for survivalists to carry two knives, a large one for rough use (processing wood and whatnot) and a smaller one for fine work. You can do a big job with a small knife but you can't do a small job with a big knife. An excellent low-cost fine work knife is the Mora Clipper. These knives are just amazingly good! I have three and none of them have ever let me down and for less that $15 you can't go wrong! http://www.amazon.co...ds=mora clipper Cody Lundin (the hippie guy from Dual Survival) carries a Mora #1, which is an excellent knife, but I find the painted wood handle too slippery and prefer the rubberized handle of the Clipper.

They come from the factory razor sharp, so be extra careful!

Edited by Jack Aubrey
add info

Easier said than done.

Yeah, that was a while ago and my attitude has changed a bit. I've been in the process of laying in supplies for the past year. I'm pretty good to go. The land we own has sufficient resources (hogs, deer, rabbits, and fish) and it's very rural, but it's three hours away so I've been getting more into the bugging in aspect while still laying in supplies at the other house.

One more point: MRE's are an attractive option due to their low price, but one thing people need to know about them is that they are designed to constipate you (they didn't want the soldiers having to "drop trou" too much in the field so they introduced a few chemicals to keep them blocked up, and they strongly recommend against subsisting on a diet of MREs for longer than a week) so either supplement your MREs with lots of raw vegetables, or look at buying other preserved foods like Mountain House and Backpacker's Pantry (available at Dick's Sporting Goods and Sports Authority). Wise Food Company is consistently rated as the best survival food. Here's their site: http://www.wisefoodsupply.com/?a_aid=522e0797653e1&a_bid=16f53a45&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=wise%20food%20company Of all the MRE foods, the worst "cloggers" are the peanut butter and cheese spread. In fact, I don't recommend eating them unless you absolutely have to, it's better to save them for baiting your traps and snares.

Edited by Jack Aubrey
add info

Here's an old Inuit cold weather exposure test: try touching the tip of your pinky to the tip of your thumb. If you can't do it, you're too cold and need to warm up.

One thing I forgot last night. It's not unheard of for survivalists to carry two knives, a large one for rough use (processing wood and whatnot) and a smaller one for fine work. You can do a big job with a small knife but you can't do a small job with a big knife

Hey, man, I know that.

Didn't mean to imply that I currently own only big knives, because that is not true.

As a matter of fact, I think my favorite knife of all that I currently own is a rather smallish, single blade knife with a serrated edge, that i found about 10+ years ago while hiking near Raven Cliff Falls, in SC. I sat down for a moment to rest upon the trail, off the trail a bit against a rock outcropping, and noticed right there at my feet a knife and a sheaf that had been left there by somebody, who knows who.

I picked up the knife and studied it. Clearly perceptible by both eyesight and smell was a dark stain at the tip of the blade, like might be left behind by cleaning out a pipe used for smoking marijuana. The smell identified it as the same.

My guess is that some guy or gal was out hiking, smoking some weed, sat down to clean out their pipe and get stoned again, then got so stoned that they proceeded up the trail,forgetting their really cool knife with the serrated blade and its sheaf.

Since then, it has been my gain, their loss, for this cool knife.

Easier said than done.

One more point: MRE's are an attractive option due to their low price, but one thing people need to know about them is that they are designed to constipate you (they didn't want the soldiers having to "drop trou" too much in the field so they introduced a few chemicals to keep them blocked up, and they strongly recommend against subsisting on a diet of MREs for longer than a week) so either supplement your MREs with lots of raw vegetables, or look at buying other preserved foods like Mountain House and Backpacker's Pantry (available at Dick's Sporting Goods and Sports Authority). Wise Food Company is consistently rated as the best survival food. Here's their site: http://www.wisefoods...se food company Of all the MRE foods, the worst "cloggers" are the peanut butter and cheese spread. In fact, I don't recommend eating them unless you absolutely have to, it's better to save them for baiting your traps and snares.

Good warnings about serious problems with relying on MRE's.

Meal Ready to Eat are really not designed for long term survival situations.

One more bit on the topic of survival firearms (and please don't let this turn into a political debate on the subject, please instead go to The Sense O'Clock News for that!)

A .22 rifle is an excellent and viable option for a survival firearm. Most .22 rifles are both lightweight (especially if they have a synthetic stock) and handy and the ammo doesn't weigh all that much so you can carry more. My favorite option in this category is the Henry Survival Rifle. Both components of this rifle, the action and barrel, detach and store inside the stock along with two magazines which can be stowed loaded and the stock will also float with everything stowed inside should it be dropped into the water. The rifle itself is accurate but I strongly suggest you spend time shooting it and familiarizing yourself with it before you are forced to use it in a survival situation since shooting accurately with this rifle is a bit harder than it is with other rifles and the stock is fatter than the stock on your standard .22 rifle and that takes some getting used to as well. I have one of these, I have extensively field-tested it (including a float test), and definitely recommend it. A good option would be to paint the stock international orange or better yet, wrap it in orange duct tape so if you drop it in fast-moving water it could easily be spotted and of course it could be used for signalling. All in all, it's a pretty good game-getter and I'd be very happy indeed having one of these in a survival situation. Trivia: this rifle was designed by Eugene Stoner, the same guy who designed the M-16, in 1958 as a survival weapon for Air Force pilots. The Air Force rejected it but the civilian market picked up on it and sales of this rifle have remained steady enough through the years that it's still in production. Henry's MSRP on this rifle is $275, pretty cheap!

http://www.prepper-resources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Henry-AR7-US-Survival-Rifle.jpg

Edited by Jack Aubrey
add trivia & MSRP info

One more bit on the topic of survival firearms (and please don't let this turn into a political debate on the subject, please instead go to The Sense O'Clock News for that!)

A .22 rifle is an excellent and viable option for a survival firearm. Most .22 rifles are both lightweight (especially if they have a synthetic stock) and handy and the ammo doesn't weigh all that much so you can carry more. My favorite option in this category is the Henry Survival Rifle. Both components of this rifle, the action and barrel, detach and store inside the stock along with two magazines which can be stowed loaded and the stock will also float with everything stowed inside should it be dropped into the water. The rifle itself is accurate but I strongly suggest you spend time shooting it and familiarizing yourself with it before you are forced to use it in a survival situation since shooting accurately with this rifle is a bit harder than it is with other rifles and the stock is fatter than the stock on your standard .22 rifle and that takes some getting used to as well. I have one of these, I have extensively field-tested it (including a float test), and definitely recommend it. A good option would be to paint the stock international orange or better yet, wrap it in orange duct tape so if you drop it in fast-moving water it could easily be spotted and of course it could be used for signalling. All in all, it's a pretty good game-getter and I'd be very happy indeed having one of these in a survival situation. Trivia: this rifle was designed by Eugene Stoner, the same guy who designed the M-16, in 1958 as a survival weapon for Air Force pilots. The Air Force rejected it but the civilian market picked up on it and sales of this rifle have remained steady enough through the years that it's still in production. Henry's MSRP on this rifle is $275, pretty cheap!

http://www.prepper-resources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Henry-AR7-US-Survival-Rifle.jpg

I agree with the utility of a .22 in a survival situation.

The topic of "best firearm" for a survival situation is subject to endless debate and many different opinions, but if you could only have one, i find it hard to argue against the .22.

Er . . .that is, if the subject is rifles.

Otherwise, I might argue for the utility of a shotgun over any rifle ;)

Sure, the .22 is a relatively small. light rifle round, that is not designed for killing larger prey like deer or the sort, but it is quite capable of killing small game . . . and even that larger game with a well aimed shot. I know some "survivalists" pooh-pooh the killing power of the .22, but I have yet to see any of them volunteer to be shot in the head with one.

• Like 1

Shotguns:

Imo, nothing beats a shotgun in versatility of a firearm.

If I could have only one firearm in a survival situation, it would be, without doubt, a shotgun.

There is no rifle or pistol on the planet which is as versatile as a basic simple shotgun.

Standard everyday shotgun ammo comes designed for all sorts for prey from small birds like doves and quail to large critters like bear or moose.

Shotguns can fire widely spraying deadly little metal balls, or a single projectile comparable in force of impact to a high caliber hunting rifle.

One simply cannot top the common basic shotgun when it comes to versatility in a firearm.

• Like 1

Regarding the gauge of the shotgun.

12 gauge is obviously a very powerful shotgun.

It typically carries a corresponding powerful kick.

For that reason, 12 gauge is not for everybody, and many people prefer smaller shotguns like the 20 gauge or the .410.

Imo, a 12 gauge is not really necessary. 20 gauge is more than adequate for the purposes of a shotgun.

• Like 1

I agree with the utility of a .22 in a survival situation.

The topic of "best firearm" for a survival situation is subject to endless debate and many different opinions, but if you could only have one, i find it hard to argue against the .22.

Er . . .that is, if the subject is rifles.

Otherwise, I might argue for the utility of a shotgun over any rifle ;)

Sure, the .22 is a relatively small. light rifle round, that is not designed for killing larger prey like deer or the sort, but it is quite capable of killing small game . . . and even that larger game with a well aimed shot. I know some "survivalists" pooh-pooh the killing power of the .22, but I have yet to see any of them volunteer to be shot in the head with one.

I would never ever disparage the power of the .22! 99% of what you need to do with a rifle you can do with a .22, it is, hands-down, the most versatile of all rifle cartridges. Running a very close second is the .17 HMR.

I want to talk a little about your EDC (every day carry). My favorite outdoors writer, George W. "Nessmuk" Sears, once wrote: "blessed is the man who travels prepared to camp anywhere" so that has always compelled me to try to do so as best I can. On any given day I carry:

A good folding knife (my favorite is the Camillus Beast).http://www.amazon.co...=camillus beast

A multi-tool (SOG Power Assist).http://www.amazon.co...og power assist

A firesteel (also called a ferro-rod). http://www.amazon.co...resteel compass

A Buck Hartsook fixed blade knife, worn around my neck which I have duct-taped 5' of snare wire to the sheath in a small coil and threaded a small watchband compass (more on that later) compass thru the lanyard. http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B000MX6G8U

A bandana. The regular red and white ones are good, but the military style ones are both larger and made of sturdier material. http://www.amazon.co...ds=camo bandana . If canmo's not your thing, they're also available in solid colors, and this one is also a great bandana, I have two: http://www.amazon.co...urvival bandana

On my keychain I have a dog tag signal mirror. http://www.amazon.co...g signal mirror

A sharpened titanium dog tag: http://www.amazon.co...m dog tag knife

A very cool LED light that I like a lot: http://www.amazon.co...=keychain light

On my wrist I have a paracord bracelet. You can find these in as many colors as you can think of, mine's black and tan. You can also get them with a firesteel as a toggle and with a buckle that's also a whistle! http://www.amazon.co...racord bracelet

I also have a second compass that slips onto my watchband, as with the one on my necklace, it's important to remember to move it away from any metal (i.e. remove it from the necklace or watchband) before using it asn any metal can throw off a compass by as much as 180 degrees! http://www.amazon.co...Y86WX97NXTEA4QS

So that does it for me. What's your EDC?

Edited by Jack Aubrey