The Official 2010 "I Hate VD" Thread

Mara

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being single for four years in a row = me not liking VD.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Feb 9 2010, 08:34 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 8 2010, 09:15 AM)
QUOTE (KennethRush @ Feb 8 2010, 01:25 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 7 2010, 09:36 PM)
Edit:  If you happen to love the damn day and those nasty-tasting candy hearts, go start a "Love Valentine's" thread.  Don't wanna hear about it here!

*ahem*

Thank you.

It seems that men have way more pressure on them from women than the other way around. She's expecting a proposal? And that's not on your agenda? Uh-oh.

She expects a dozen roses to be delivered to her at work so she can show off to her coworkers, followed by a nice evening out at a trendy restaurant? And you get her a gift box of lingerie (or almost worse, a stuffed animal) and make meatloaf and mashed potatoes for a nice evening in? Oh, man, you are so f**k'd. (Or not, in a literal sense).

Ohhhh usually I'm the one that seems to know... Gee honey how thoughtful this was just what i needed . I do the laundry around here, so Xmas? she got PJ pants a fluffy pink robe cuz she shakes n shivers like a San Francisco skyscraper in an earthquake she gets so cold...car charger for her blackberry... I just get her sensible stuff. Things she needs, makes her life easier. Used to be birthstone jewelry.

VD this year?

2 dozen paczki

wtf are paczki? the doughnuts that Slavic peeps go APESHIT for during the days leading up to and including Fat Tuesday the last day a "good" catholic can chow down whatever the ef they want

Are we catholic? Hell nooo. I was baptized but don't follow the hype, and she's Lutheran. The doughnuts are just that damn good!

Just saw those ^^^^ in the grocery store and picked up a box...can't wait to try 'em!

apple raspberry and custard, best being the apple Miss RL23...REAL apple bits make the flavor POP, custard 2nd and raspberry...pitless! Enjoy! btw they got lemon too, but..mmm weellllll... 062802puke_prv.gif

which did u get? drool1.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Feb 11 2010, 08:04 PM)
apple raspberry and custard, best being the apple Miss RL23...REAL apple bits make the flavor POP, custard 2nd and raspberry...pitless! Enjoy! btw they got lemon too, but..mmm weellllll... 062802puke_prv.gif

which did u get? drool1.gif

I LOVE lemon...and that's what I got!!! They're awesome!!! My only choices were strawberry, raspberry, lemon and....... PRUNE!!! 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:22 PM)
apple raspberry and custard, best being the apple Miss RL23...REAL apple bits make the flavor POP, custard 2nd and raspberry...pitless!  Enjoy!  btw they got lemon too, but..mmm weellllll... 062802puke_prv.gif

which did u get?  drool1.gif

I LOVE lemon...and that's what I got!!! They're awesome!!! My only choices were strawberry, raspberry, lemon and....... PRUNE!!! 062802puke_prv.gif

Oh? hmm rethinking stance on Lemon but yeah PRUNE... ph34r.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 11 2010, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (udanax @ Feb 11 2010, 09:30 PM)
http://i103.piczo.com/view/u/n/2/b/x/q/q/w/g/l/l/img/i272954873_69442_5.jpg

Hahaha... Emos need love too.

z7shysterical.gif

http://www.frogview.com/uploadimages4/49887e91879948.68869382frogview-gallery.jpg

Well, it's tomorrow! I haven't bought so much as a card; nor has my husband. (We do have our 7th anniversary next Sunday, though, and we'll make a fuss then).

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 13 2010, 11:14 AM)
Well, it's tomorrow! I haven't bought so much as a card; nor has my husband. (We do have our 7th anniversary next Sunday, though, and we'll make a fuss then).

Really? Not even a card? I guess cause your anniversary is next week it's not that big of a loss of you don't celebrate it. Just make sure to go ALL OUT on your anniversary! biggrin.gif

I just finished the gift for my mom. A framed photo of me and my sister. She bought her some Godvia chocolates cause she loves them and could use a lil cheering up. I'm doing some baking today for something special for after dindins for tomorrow.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 11 2010, 08:22 PM)
apple raspberry and custard, best being the apple Miss RL23...REAL apple bits make the flavor POP, custard 2nd and raspberry...pitless!  Enjoy!  btw they got lemon too, but..mmm weellllll... 062802puke_prv.gif

Paczkis (POONCH-keys) are godlike and imperial... Fuggetaboudit!!

Teh fresh-baked paczkis are in on Tuesday... 653.gif

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Feb 13 2010, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 11 2010, 08:22 PM)

Paczkis (POONCH-keys) are godlike and imperial... Fuggetaboudit!!

Teh fresh-baked paczkis are in on Tuesday... 653.gif

and so, I go back to da store n guess what NO LEMON..see she knows where I live, and bought em all for herself!

Tomorrow I will be doing a course for work. When I'm done that I'm gonna work on writing my horror novel. I also plan to watch 2 horror movies as well.

QUOTE (Boots @ Feb 14 2010, 12:33 AM)
Tomorrow I will be doing a course for work.  When I'm done that I'm gonna work on writing my horror novel.  I also plan to watch 2 horror movies as well.

Sis, is that you?? laugh.gif