Zombieland!

The Owl

Hey peeps just got back from seeing this wonderful horror/comedy... It was hilarious and I urge everyone to go and see this... Best Comedy I've seen in a while..

The film is comparable to "Shaun of the Dead" (but American), so if you liked that you should like this as well... (I still like Shaun of the Dead better, but Zombieland gave it a run for it's money)

There is a great cameo in the film (and Im not going to spoil it) but it is hilarious... and the actor or actress who made the cameo (Only Hint: They appear as his or herself) had a great and funny part in the film..

Seriously go see this film.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 4 2009, 01:16 AM)
I saw the trailer for this when I went to see District 9...looks like a fun movie for sure!

Same... been wanting to see it since then. I love Woody! biggrin.gif

I just saw it last night and I loved it!

Not in the same league as Shaun Of The Dead.

IMO I liked it a lot better. None of that awkward British humor. (That I like to some degree, its just not my favorite.) This movie was 100% comedy.

I saw it the Monday before Halloween. It was pretty funny, but they could have had more zombie scenes in it. I have to agree that the person playing himself was a great addition! rofl3.gif

spoilers

this movie sucks! it teased u at the beginning but the kid acts just like the funny geek in superbad. except he's not funny. he's annoying because it is the same shpeal and it's so obvious they're trying to make a buck off the whole smart geek role. 062802puke_prv.gif murray and woody saved it

Sorry Dave!

I don't agree!

I am a HUGE ZOMBIE Genre Fanatic!

This movie is fukkin' incredible!

Watched it on Blu-Ray tonight! "GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Love the soundtrack!

"EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!"

Even Eddie Van Halen is a zombie at the Hollywood Bowl.

Great script. Great comedy. Great gore.

This movie gets FIVE METAL HEADS!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

For some strange reason this movie makes me want to watch NATURAL BORN KILLERS!

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

I do have one question about this movie that bugs me.

If the majority of all humans have changed to zombies across the country, who the hell is running the power plants that supply all of the electricity to run the stores at night and especially the Amusement Park???

WTF?

confused13.gif

For METALDAD:

cool10.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Feb 5 2010, 04:45 AM)

If the majority of all humans have changed to zombies across the country, who the hell is running the power plants that supply all of the electricity to run the stores at night and especially the Amusement Park???

WTF?

confused13.gif

For METALDAD:

cool10.gif

I thought that same thing. tongue.gif

But, the movie was still awesome. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Feb 5 2010, 03:09 PM)

WTF?

confused13.gif

For METALDAD:

cool10.gif

That just ruined the whole move for me, thanks a lot!

tongue.gif

As a mega mega fan of the zombie genre I always have some pretty big reservations about zombie comedies... for example I thought Shaun of the Dead was a *terrible* movie.

That being said I thought this movie was a real lark to watch - pretty short and action packed the entire time. Nothing spectacular or jaw dropping or so funny that you'd have tears streaming down your face but a fun movie nonetheless!

Anyone else into the genre seen Dead Snow yet? That was an interesting take on the genre for sure!

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Feb 5 2010, 01:09 PM)

WTF?

confused13.gif

For METALDAD:

cool10.gif

Reminds me of a dumb scene in X-MEN III when the Golden Gate Bridge was ripped out of the bay and as the bridge was flying into the air, the lights on the bridge were still working.

wacko.gif