Official Trailer Park Boys Quote Thread

Ya_Big_Tree

laugh.gif

Randy: "Is this you talkin' Mr. Lahey or the liquor?"

Mr. Lahey: "I am the liquor Randy"......

Ricky: Boys, what the f**k is up with me getting shot with three darts, and it didn't even affect me? I must be like a superhero or something.

Julian: Maybe you've got so much dope in your system, you're immune, Rick.

Bubbles: Well, if that's the case, then Julian, he is like a superhero. Holy f**k, Ricky, you know who you are? You're Dope-Man! He can smoke a pound in a single bound.

One of my faves from the character Donnie whom is never seen, only heard.

Donnie: "For f**k sakes Ricky, what the f**k are you doing with the satellite?!?! I pay ten f**king dollars...."

Ricky: "Donnie chill the f**k out!"

Donnie "TEN F**KING DOLLARS!!!"

QUOTE (bigman208 @ Sep 21 2009, 10:00 PM)
One of my faves from the character Donnie whom is never seen, only heard.

Donnie: "For f**k sakes Ricky, what the f**k are you doing with the satellite?!?! I pay ten f**king dollars...."
Ricky: "Donnie chill the f**k out!"
Donnie "TEN F**KING DOLLARS!!!"

laugh.gif

Donnie is voiced by Mike Smith incidently.

a.k.a. Bubbles.

Ricky: Helix was a wicked concert. f**k, I sold a lot of dope at that concert. I mean, they had good lyrics like, "Gimme an R-O-C-K", and the crowd yells "ROCK" really loud. Now that's a f*ckin' concert!

Bubbles: I'm not giving anyone a f*ckin' R!

Ricky: Rush just don't do stuff like that. They got these lyrics about how trees are talking to each other and how different sides of your brain works, or outerspace bullshit.

Bubbles: Gimme a f*ckin' R...

Julian: Hey, buddy.

Ricky: Julian! I came through, buddy! Where's Bubbles?

Julian: He's at the vet. Don't tell me you got tickets...

Ricky: I got better than tickets. Check this out.

Julian: Ricky... Ricky... This... You're from Rush.

Ricky: Yeah, it's Alex Lifeson. Alex, this is Ju... ah, Gord, uh, Downie. (to Julian) This is Alex. Hey, play 'I Like To Rock'.

Alex Lifeson: That's April Wine.

Ricky: Well, play that Diane Sawyer song! Just f*ckin' play somethin'!

From the Rush episode...

Bubbles: "Ricky you told me you would get the tickets.....This could affect our friendship you know?"

Ricky: "Bubbles don't talk like that!"

Bubbles: "C**KSUCKER!!!!"

laugh.gif

Edited by bigman208

Satellite Employee: You can go to jail for a long time for this

Ricky: For what? Free TV?

Satellite Employee: It's not free! It's like stealing!

Ricky: Stealing? You guys are beaming a singnal into this f*ckin trailer park without my permission, not me, so i got these little things that pick up the signal from space, how the f**k is that stealing? What, do you own space? No, Naysaw does.

Satellite Employee: Naysaw?

Ricky: Rocket people? Perhaps you've heard of them?

Satellite Employee: It's NASA!

Ricky: Who the f**k calls you guys anyways? Get the f**k outta here

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 22 2009, 12:50 PM)
Satellite Employee: You can go to jail for a long time for this
Ricky: For what? Free TV?
Satellite Employee: It's not free! It's like stealing!
Ricky: Stealing? You guys are beaming a singnal into this f*ckin trailer park without my permission, not me, so i got these little things that pick up the signal from space, how the f**k is that stealing? What, do you own space? No, Naysaw does.
Satellite Employee: Naysaw?
Ricky: Rocket people? Perhaps you've heard of them?
Satellite Employee: It's NASA!
Ricky: Who the f**k calls you guys anyways? Get the f**k outta here

z7shysterical.gif

Ricky's sense of logic is priceless.

News Reporter: "We are here live on the scene as an intoxicated male is holding another man, drunk, also possibly on drugs hostage. We are going to see if we can talk to him. Hi sir may we please have a word with you?"

Ricky: "No you can't, I'm about to get shot f**k off."

Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.

Ricky: And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a f**k'n idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

Ricky: I mean nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli but I did and Im ashamed of myself.. you know the first can doesn't count and then you get to the 2nd and 3rd... 4th and 5th I think I burnt with a blow torch then I just kept eatin.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Nov 17 2009, 06:35 PM)
Ricky: I mean nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli but I did and Im ashamed of myself.. you know the first can doesn't count and then you get to the 2nd and 3rd... 4th and 5th I think I burnt with a blow torch then I just kept eatin.

laugh.gif

You know something? I own like season 1,2,3,4 and watched all up to end of Season 7, the movies and all that...

I thought I've seen all the episodes.

Today I took a lunch break, threw TPB on ShowCase and that episode was playing and I'D NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE! Joy! It was great too was laughing my ass off!

I miss the guys, hope their new show is also awesome.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 17 2009, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Nov 17 2009, 06:35 PM)

laugh.gif

You know something? I own like season 1,2,3,4 and watched all up to end of Season 7, the movies and all that...

I thought I've seen all the episodes.

Today I took a lunch break, threw TPB on ShowCase and that episode was playing and I'D NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE! Joy! It was great too was laughing my ass off!

I miss the guys, hope their new show is also awesome.

Hahahaha!!! Ya it's a good one! laugh.gif

I hope the new show is good too, I'm pretty excited! biggrin.gif