What Rush song is stuck in your head today?

Rush Cocky

Turn the Page

The only song I like from HYF.Such an addictive and bad ass bass line.

This tune is a naked display of Geddy's huge talent.Extremely difficult bass line and to boot he's singing on top of it.Pretty damn impressive.

but yeah it's been running through my head almost constantly for about a week.I'm beginning to get a little worried. unsure.gif

Twilight Zone. I always wondered if they cut that song short. It seems (to me at least) that it could have been lots longer. Like it just kind-of runs out with the guitar (solo) part - which I always thought was very David Gilmour-ish. Absolutely love that song and guitar part especially - just wish it lasted LOTS longer. It kind-of has for the past 12 or so hours though!!!

QUOTE (30kwpa @ Oct 30 2009, 01:22 AM)
Twilight Zone.

Well I'll be ****. I kid you not was just stopping in to post the same song. Twilight Zone

I've been rocking on it all day and just posted the lyrics for it somewhere for a friend of mine.

This was the very first Rush song I heard way back when and have been a fan ever since.

Last night BBC Radio 4 had a documentary about the events leading up to the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989. At one point they played The Pass under the commentary. So it's now stuck in my head new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (to stop awhile with you @ Nov 3 2009, 11:14 PM)
Rushlady, I love chemistry. I must have bought that cassette 4 times before it came out on cd. I just wore them out.

Got to say, riding into work this morning had to hear

Natural Science 1022.gif

trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Necromancer for me today

I've had Fly By Night/In the Mood (from All the Worlds a Stage album) stuck in my head.. The transition is just amazing...

LET ME SEE ALL YO HANDS! HEEEY!! YEA!

usually limelight. sometimes spirit of the internetz.... I mean radio.