Weird Al's new video "Craigslist"

Test4VitalSigns

Weird Al did a GREAT version of that hideously vomitous crapfest Trapped In The Closet, by R (Muhfuggin') Kelly...Remember that ridiculous piece of shit, that hip hop stations and MTV made such a big deal about, 5 or 6 years ago, and after everyone heard it, or saw the video realized how laughably heinous it was?

It's long...but it's funny...especially if you happen to remember the original. 062802puke_prv.gif

It's called Trapped In The Drivethru.

Edited by Prince Sphinc-Tor

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Jun 16 2009, 02:56 PM)
Weird Al did a GREAT version of that hideously vomitous crapfest Trapped In The Closet, by R (Muhfuggin') Kelly...Remember that ridiculous piece of shit, that hip hop stations and MTV made such a big deal about, 5 or 6 years ago, and after everyone heard it, or saw the video realized how laughably heinous it was?

It's long...but it's funny...especially if you happen to remember the original. 062802puke_prv.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ

I don't know what you're talking about, "Trapped in the Closet" is the greatest cinematic achievement in human history.

I bought a Weird Al CD at a garage sale a couple weeks back. There's only two songs on the CD that I like, but still I came to realize how amazing Al is at doing parody songs.

The CD is Running With Scissors, and the great songs are "The Saga Begins" (which tells the story of The Phantom Menace to the tune of Don McLean's "American Pie") and "Jerry Springer" (to the tune of "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies). My two small kids keep requesting "that Jedi song, daddy."

"Jerry Springer"

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 17 2009, 01:48 AM)

I don't know what you're talking about, "Trapped in the Closet" is the greatest cinematic achievement in human history.

Damnit you're right!!!!

"Smells Like Nirvana" is great, as is "Amish Paradise" (done to "Gangster Paradise")

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 17 2009, 01:48 AM)

goodpost.gif