Are Rush Capable Of Another Masterpiece(Studio??)

presto123

I don't know too many musicians/groups out there that have come up with a masterpiece towards the end of their careers, but anything is possible. Timing and everyone needs to be clicking throughout the whole process, and coming up with something that will be in your face creative and blow you away. We'll see. cool.gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the Band capable of another masterpiece?

You know what i think....There are too many people on here right now with nothing else to think about or say.

We all take what we want from each individual LP/Album/CD that Rush release and we handle it in our own little way.

Some of us think some tracks on certain albums are better than others and that's how life is...we will never all agree...but what i do think that we all agree on and look forward to is the next offering from the band, who have shaped and touched and mean so much to us all that we cant stop discussing them!

Whatever they do next will be another milestone for the 3 guys in the band and us the fans who despite missing them when they are having some downtime, can't help ourselves from wondering and getting excited about the what we will hear next!

Masterpieces....Everything this band has done is a masterpiece to me but like modern art we can't all agree or like or understand but there is something for everyone!

Peace! 2.gif

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 18 2009, 10:04 PM)
Are the Band capable of another masterpiece?

You know what i think....There are too many people on here right now with nothing else to think about or say.
We all take what we want from each individual LP/Album/CD that Rush release and we handle it in our own little way.
Some of us think some tracks on certain albums are better than others and that's how life is...we will never all agree...but what i do think that we all agree on and look forward to is the next offering from the band, who have shaped and touched and mean so much to us all that we cant stop discussing them!
Whatever they do next will be another milestone for the 3 guys in the band and us the fans who despite missing them when they are having some downtime, can't help ourselves from wondering and getting excited about the what we will hear next!
Masterpieces....Everything this band has done is a masterpiece to me but like modern art we can't all agree or like or understand but there is something for everyone!

Peace! 2.gif

people will bitch no matter what. wink.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 18 2009, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 15 2009, 02:28 PM)
They've more weapons in the arsenal, so to speak, than they did 30 years ago. 

??

Mara's right. They're better musicians and better songwriters. They just need the right inspiration.

Archived