I have a HORRIBLE thing to admit...

sullysue

blasphemer!!!!

In the beginning I could give a rat's toot about neil, I just loved the music, Infact I found him a little to mechanical at first to really get into As a drummer. Always loved alex.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Jun 4 2009, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jun 3 2009, 07:19 PM)
Neil does show enthusiasm sometimes. Sure, he is no Keith Moon of enthusiasm (A 'The Seeker' Video springs to mind from Moon), but he does show it on occasion.

Neil's playing style requires immense concentration, and energy, as CygXanTor said, his enthusiasm is how he plays, not how he behaves [whilst playing] and you would all be complaining if he was messing everything up live because he was showing off...

You are all entitled to your opinion, but in my opinion he does have enthusiasm for what he does, otherwise he wouldn't have came back for Vapor Trails, after his tragedies. Personally, if I had no enthusiasm for something, I wouldn't do it again if I had a choice.

goodpost.gif especially the part about how NP would get jumped on if he did "show more enthusiasm". He'd be criticized for not concentrating on his playing. wacko.gif

Great posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 5 2009, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Jun 4 2009, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jun 3 2009, 07:19 PM)
Neil does show enthusiasm sometimes. Sure, he is no Keith Moon of enthusiasm (A 'The Seeker' Video springs to mind from Moon), but he does show it on occasion.

Neil's playing style requires immense concentration, and energy, as CygXanTor said, his enthusiasm is how he plays, not how he behaves [whilst playing] and you would all be complaining if he was messing everything up live because he was showing off...

You are all entitled to your opinion, but in my opinion he does have enthusiasm for what he does, otherwise he wouldn't have came back for Vapor Trails, after his tragedies. Personally, if I had no enthusiasm for something, I wouldn't do it again if I had a choice.

goodpost.gif especially the part about how NP would get jumped on if he did "show more enthusiasm". He'd be criticized for not concentrating on his playing. wacko.gif

Great posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

Well thank you, thank you very much... 1022.gif rofl3.gif

Exactly ^^^^

I am actualy starting to believe that he is a very serious guy, but he is acting about 10X more serious on stage because thats his character.

Archived