another list to argue about...

MMCXII

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ Mar 17 2009, 08:32 PM)
another stupid list. I hate these lists, but I always find myself reading them anyway wacko.gif I knew this was a sh*t list when The Eagles, U2 and Bob Marley were all in the top10. what a joke.

amen

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Mar 17 2009, 06:33 PM)
another stupid list. I hate these lists, but I always find myself reading them anyway  wacko.gif    I knew this was a sh*t list when The Eagles, U2 and Bob Marley were all in the top10.  what a joke.

amen

laugh.gif rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

Tool ranks 85 in terms of technical profficiency..

Should be 100

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ Mar 17 2009, 09:32 PM)
another stupid list. I hate these lists, but I always find myself reading them anyway wacko.gif I knew this was a sh*t list when The Eagles, U2 and Bob Marley were all in the top10. what a joke.

I feel the same way. Although, I do agree that Zeppelin should be #1.

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Mar 17 2009, 09:33 PM)
another stupid list. I hate these lists, but I always find myself reading them anyway  wacko.gif    I knew this was a sh*t list when The Eagles, U2 and Bob Marley were all in the top10.  what a joke.

amen

Heh...agreed.

Like others have said: These lists are all so subjective that they suck, (unless of course you agree with a particular list in its entirety!). Personally, much as I do with the subjective "power rankings" available weekly for every major sport, I avoid these lists like the plague.

QUOTE (Coltonz @ Mar 17 2009, 11:12 PM)
Tool ranks 85 in terms of technical profficiency..
Should be 100

No s**t. Definitely. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Turn The Page @ Mar 17 2009, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (JPRushHed @ Mar 17 2009, 07:06 PM)
Living Colour are miles ahead of Lynyrd Skynyrd in a technical sense.

Do What?

doh.gif

Could be argued. Living Colour had chops coming out of their ears. I'd take Will Calhoun over Artimas Pyle any day...except in the cool name department.

So the Police more technical ability than GENESIS?? Inivisble touch is stronger than any police album is. Tony is a freaking chord wizard! Hackett is a master with his technique (tapping and sweep picking,hello!) and the rhythm section of mike and phil just rocks. Not to mention when peter was creating some of the most out there and incredible lyrics this world has ever seen.

Archived