NEVER PASS OUT AT A PARTY

Test4VitalSigns

That web page is reminiscent of a certain Sam Kinison comedy skit...

wink.gif

AM Rush

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Feb 25 2005, 06:52 AM)
Oh, the good old days, laugh.gif

That sounds like you're thinking about a particular story there Cyg?! confused13.gif Care to share? smile.gif laugh.gif

YEARS AGO, some friends of mine were at my house till the 'wee hours' and one of us was passed out (not me) so another one of them got a hold of my 'sharpie' and went to town on him, just as bad as some of those pics! But to top it off (this guy had really long teeth and a hugh smile), he colored in every other tooth black... so when he smiled, it looked like he had a piano keyboard in his mouth! icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif His wife was not happy with us! Wow, I gotta go and try to find those pics! yes.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 25 2005, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Feb 25 2005, 06:52 AM)
Oh, the good old days,    laugh.gif

That sounds like you're thinking about a particular story there Cyg?! confused13.gif Care to share? smile.gif laugh.gif

YEARS AGO, some friends of mine were at my house till the 'wee hours' and one of us was passed out (not me) so another one of them got a hold of my 'sharpie' and went to town on him, just as bad as some of those pics! But to top it off (this guy had really long teeth and a hugh smile), he colored in every other tooth black... so when he smiled, it looked like he had a piano keyboard in his mouth! icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif His wife was not happy with us! Wow, I gotta go and try to find those pics! yes.gif

Lol! I don't blame his wife....

I remember a sleepover I had when I was much younger. One of my friends seemed like a fairly lightweight person, and couldnt keep awake past 4am (what the hell is that all about). So I get a flashlight, and turn it on facing him, hoping he wont wake up. He doesnt. I then place a lampshade over his head, so as to trap all the light and make a wall around his head.

I then drop a string and tickle his nose. Instinctivly in his sleep, he tries to brush it away, only to smack the lampshade and knock the flashlight against his head. He then opens his eyes in confusion, only to be blasted in the face with light. He stands up, with the lampshade on his head yells and whines a bit, and then throws the lampshade off. Lol, there are some funny pictures in there too, but this one was just as funny.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 25 2005, 12:11 PM)
I remember a sleepover I had when I was much younger. One of my friends seemed like a fairly lightweight person, and couldnt keep awake past 4am (what the hell is that all about). So I get a flashlight, and turn it on facing him, hoping he wont wake up. He doesnt. I then place a lampshade over his head, so as to trap all the light and make a wall around his head.

I then drop a string and tickle his nose. Instinctivly in his sleep, he tries to brush it away, only to smack the lampshade and knock the flashlight against his head. He then opens his eyes in confusion, only to be blasted in the face with light. He stands up, with the lampshade on his head yells and whines a bit, and then throws the lampshade off. Lol, there are some funny pictures in there too, but this one was just as funny.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Pure evil, Moonraker... but flippin hilarious smile.gif

Archived