the dvd experience

daveyt

i was like whateverz after watching some of the 1st disc including some of atlanta but i noticed the way the dvd was filmed was pretty cool. then last night i grabbed a bottle of wine and put on the 2nd disc.

and it frickin' rocked! this is the best recorded rush performance -together with the best camerawork and editing- that i have seen by far.

i was on the edge of my couch for the first 7 songs and found myself whooping and cheering them on many many times. what a great performance and they finally got more of neil in there after being denied over the years yes.gif

the dvd rocks because it's like ur right there at the show and they put the camera on the correct members at the correct times in unique ways. i think there was only one time where they should have put neil up again. they didn't do too many overhead shots of neil...i like them head on yes.gif

nice job.

the best camera work they have had so far 1022.gif

the only thing I don't like are the behind-the-crowd shots. I know they're trying to make it look like you're "there" in the crowd, but it's really annoying when the view is constantly obstructed by some tall Dutchman's head.

Archived