Now that my YBT story is done

Slime

Alright folks, here's how it works...

I've finished my story about Ya_Big_Tree and King Alex. It was interesting to write, even though I shall forever hate myself for writing fan fiction tongue.gif

But really, I don't mind doing another story.

The real question is: Which TRF member will be the main character in my next story? Do you want to see some other TRF member in a crazy scenario featuring Rush? Or shall I write a sequel to my YBT story?

Cast your vote!

I vote for Sunshine. (theworkingman)

Have him struggle his entire life trying to meet Rush. Have him frequently get close to meeting them but then have stuff get in the way, like he's running up to Neil and WHAM he gets smacked in the head by a 4x4 some guy was carrying.....I dont know...ive had a long day....

GG must meet Neil. yes.gif yes.gif

But it had better be good, and it had better end with the two of them getting married, or you'll be toast around here! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Sep 13 2008, 11:47 PM)
I dont remember this story. Show me where I can read it, then I'll answer your question tongue.gif

In the YBT Appreciation Thread smile.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Sep 13 2008, 08:26 PM)
add one vote for a geddyfan13 story

Nah, two votes! Geddyfan13 and GeminiRising go off on some Rush adventure. I'd love to read something with a nefarious plot somehow involving milk.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 14 2008, 08:13 AM)

Nah, two votes! Geddyfan13 and GeminiRising go off on some Rush adventure. I'd love to read something with a nefarious plot somehow involving milk.

That could lead to some very disturbing subplots involving kinky sex, milk, and the members of Rush. scared.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 14 2008, 07:06 AM)

That could lead to some very disturbing subplots involving kinky sex, milk, and the members of Rush. scared.gif

There was not one thing I didn't love about that sentence. Even the milk part...

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 14 2008, 09:06 AM)

If you read my story there is nothing in it about sex, its all about me kicking ass to try and save King Alexs concert in medieval times. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Sep 13 2008, 06:47 PM)
I dont remember this story. Show me where I can read it, then I'll answer your question tongue.gif

Where do I find the story?

Part 1 and 2. unsure.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 14 2008, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Sep 13 2008, 06:47 PM)

Where do I find the story?

Part 1 and 2. unsure.gif

The story can be found in my appreciation thread here in GD. Just look back for posts by Slime. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slime @ Sep 14 2008, 11:02 AM)
Nah, it'd take too long to find every piece of the story.

Let's just move on tongue.gif

keep the votes coming

How about something about Lady April, Rolinda Bonz and I being 3 travellers forging the river. Which we were this summer! biggrin.gif wink.gif tongue.gif

Archived